Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: GGG NEVER DARED TO BE GREAT! HE NEVER WANTED TO TAKE ANY RISK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    these idiots still mad and keep pushing the date back they had to wait because GGG refused to drop weight to make the fight. Canelo beat Cotto Nov 2015 and less then 2 years later fought GGG in Sept 2017. The earliest the fight could of happened was Sept 2016 but GGG refused to compromise in weight when they knew he never fought higher then 155 in his entire career. They took a hard stance as the B side demanding the fight only take place at 160 so he had to wait for Canelo to move up to 160.

If they take the risk and move down in weight they get the Canelo fight earlier instead they refused and now his fangirls crying he was too old now that Canelo broke GGG's face.

Mr 154 or 168 killed multiple big fights above and below 160. His own promoter said he had no problems going down in weight to fight the winner of Canelo/Cotto then backtracked after Canelo won demanding 160 but this is after they killed the Ward fight at 168 demanding a catchweight of 164. GGG is a flaming hypocrite catchweights are a disgrace in boxing UNLESS it's GGG demanding one LMAO
    I am trippin because 4 years before he fought GGG he fought Floyd!! And they all said HE WAS GREEN THEN!!!..so what the hell are they talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      The problem is back then whenever anyone pointed out he was just like every other fighter, his legion of rabid fans (and there were a ton of them) went into attack mode, proclaiming him to be some sort of deity. You can't get upset now when his true colours are apparent.
      I'm not upset, nor did I ever proclaim him as some sort of diety. And I quite understand how some of his fans claiming Golovkin was some kind saviour while simultaneously trashing other fighters has led to a backlash against the fighter himself. What I'm actually trying to address is the false narrative that he was somehow significantly worse than other fighters in terms of the choices he made.

Comment

Ward is talking a lot for a simple HBO hype job and privileged boxer.

Comment

He was going to set the MW defense record, unify the titles and become the lineal champion. You can't please everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Oh I’m not mad at all Rob. I’m just really looking forward to meeting you. You have valid points on GGG but that doesn’t take away the FACT that you are a fawking hater. You only point out his flaws and mistakes yet don’t ever point out any others so like I said my son we shall see you soon. Kiss your mom for me
            Lmao you just mad that what I say about triple g I true. And since you have no rebuttal, you resort to name calling and threats.. Well no one is scared of you old man so come with it

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              So why was it ok for canelo to hide at his bs made up weight classs? That is the major duck on his part because he didn’t want any of a prime GGG. He wanted to drain him. But of course big dummy won’t see that.
              You are the big dummy who, even after ggg being exposed as an average Joe, still thinks ggg is something greater than he is. Wake up! You've been fooled its ok, take the L like a man and move on. You can find another boxer yo root for and get your panties wet over... Ggg is DONE, FINISHED, WASHED UP..... FAKE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                Says the dirty clincher.
                Says the Triple L supporter ^

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  He disrespected ggg plenty in the past, just in a passive aggressive way.
                  Good, rightfully so....LOL

Comment

Golovkin made quite a bit more money in his career than Ward. I'm sure that galls Ward. Ward is one of the best boxers of his time but he was a horrible businessman.

The Golovkin fight was there to be made but Ward was not willing to put the work in necessary to make the fight the lucrative one that it deserved to be. If you doubt that, you need only look at what happened to Kovalev. Not only screwed over by the officials but screwed over for a bargain price.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      I'm not upset, nor did I ever proclaim him as some sort of diety. And I quite understand how some of his fans claiming Golovkin was some kind saviour while simultaneously trashing other fighters has led to a backlash against the fighter himself. What I'm actually trying to address is the false narrative that he was somehow significantly worse than other fighters in terms of the choices he made.
                      That's fair enough. He's obviously no worse than anyone else. He's just a hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                      X