Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Garcia make the final bell vs Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Garcia make the final bell vs Spence?

poll up....................
    NO he gets ktfo
    65.71%
    Yes but he loses a decision
    18.57%
    Yes and he WINS the fight
    14.29%
    He doesn't need to, he wins by KO!
    1.43%

Naa does he hell.

Man down!

Comment

not a chance! man down!!!!!

Comment

If he does Spence will lose major respect. I'm expecting a one sided destruction. 5 rounds tops.

Comment

Idk. I'd lean towards no. I don't think he takes enough risks to get KO'd. I think he'd be too careful vs Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            poll up....................
            I think he gets knocked sometime in the first 8 rounds and it could be in any round including round 1. It's been years since anyone went the distance with Spence. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I think he gets knocked sometime in the first 8 rounds and it could be in any round including round 1. It's been years since anyone went the distance with Spence. MAN DOWN!
              thats because spence hasnt really been tested yet. mikey won't be the one to do it. a one eyed brook fresh off a career changing beating from golovkin nearly took spence the distance. guys like crawford and thurman can. I'd even give porter a shot too.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                If he does Spence will lose major respect. I'm expecting a one sided destruction. 5 rounds tops.
                Which is true but proof of how irrational most fans are.

Comment

Only if he gets on his roller skates for twelve rounds. I’m inclined to say no. Spence will lcose the distance in the late rounds. Mikey either gets beaten into a stoppage or finds a reason to quit on osme sort of injury.

Comment

Garcia is good and all but i saw another side of him when Salido took him to the brink. His toughness and durablity is still a question mark imo.. he looked like he wanted to quit against Salido so i wonder what happens whe. a bigger and better opponent like spence hurts him.

Comment

Working...
                    X