Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Drops, Decisions Derevyanchenko For IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
    Damn I'm glad your not the judge. No offence but 115-112 for Jacobs. I could give Sergi 5 rounds but then 7 for Jacobs. But Jacobs knocked Sergi down so Sergi lost a extra point there. When they review the judges cards I bet the one that scored it for Sergi will have mixed the fighters up because Sergi couldn't score a draw fight and Jacobs be the guy down a point because Jacobs knocked Sergi down. So the one card that was for Sergi will be a UD for Jacobs 114-113. Judge got the guy that got down backwards.
    The reason I score fights I care about by round while trying to add notes to it is so when I go back and rewatch it, I have something to reference. Your post has absolutely no details. If you're going to quote something that gives a detail round by round breakdown, please provide points where you disagree or your take on the situation. As it stands, your post was completely and utterly pointless.

Comment

• Re

Sergiy has a very loose grasp of the rules . Out of the break, from a clinch, he gets a free punch in on Jacobs. Jacobs turns and looks at the ref, like, he just hit me with a dirty shot! Ref is looking out into the crowd, whistling .

Hit Jacobs low, after the bell, stiff armed him...he's gonna get a ref like Jack Reiss, and get 2-3 points deducted

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
        Sergiy has a very loose grasp of the rules . Out of the break, from a clinch, he gets a free punch in on Jacobs. Jacobs turns and looks at the ref, like, he just hit me with a dirty shot! Ref is looking out into the crowd, whistling .

Hit Jacobs low, after the bell, stiff armed him...he's gonna get a ref like Jack Reiss, and get 2-3 points deducted
        Guy has an extensive boxing career, he has a very good grasp of the rules.

He got away with it didn't he? He was pulling all stops trying to win a fight.

Not saying that I agree with dirty fighting, but lets not talk about his grasp of rules.

Comment

• I think the result was fair, had Jacobs winning by 2 or 3 points. Jacobs had the better quality shots

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            I'm down with Lemieux. He's a good gatekeeper at this stage of his career, someone you who has good skill and excellent power. If he can beat him clearly, like BJS did, that's a great sign to show that he belongs in the elite.

I also wouldn't mind BJS. Weird matchup of styles.
            Beating Lemieux does nothing for Jacobs and Lemieux has done nothing to deserve another shot at the title. Jacobs already is elite at 160.

Comment

• Derevyanchenko is a future champion

Comment

• Jacobs beat this dude pretty easy

Comment

Working...
                X