Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: Lomachenko beats Mayweather at 135lbs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lomachenko - “I’m not yet comfortable at 135, but I will be”

Arum - “yeah, loma could easily beat the best ever at 135”

Comment

Floyd ud

But arum saying this is meaningless . He is obviously gonna say it

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        Floyd at age 26 was a 2 weight lineal champion beating p4p guys. The same age Lomachenko was getting beat by shop worn Salido. Completely idiotic to not mention Lomachenko's age but use the 2nd supposed pro fight excuse doe. Maybe Lomachenko should've turned pro sooner instead of beating kids padding his amateur career. Using moron logic is typical of limey Floyd haters.
        Yeah, we all know age is the determining factor in boxing skills

In one thread I'm a 'fl0mo' in another i'm a floyd hater. haha. hilarious.

Comment

i would make for a interesting fight because floyd was not as defensive as the heavier weights....my eye ball test says Loma work rate would trouble floyd (castillo who was not as defensively aware as loma gave floyd hell base on work rate). i would favor loma by UD

Comment

Mayweather vs. Loma would be one HELL of a fight. Definitely one for the time machine.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Floyd was an animal at 130 and 135. No way Loma deals with all that work and come out victorious. Floyd is 100 times better than Linares in every aspect of boxing.
              That argument works both ways. A hell of a lot worse fighters than Lomachenko gave Floyd trouble at those weights.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                lol I literally watched his entire career

this is the thing you have to deal with on this site. If someone disagrees with you, you think they don't know the subject at hand.

People have a tendency to believe former fighters are better than current ones. I don't always think that, and I for sure don't think JLC was better than Lomachenko in a head-to-head battle.
                Well considering he was a top level old school pressure fighter who could fight on the inside with the best of them and those kinds of fighters don't exist today, i think that's a very valid argument. UNLESS you'd like to enlighten me on someone Lomachenko has beat with those same qualities? Only person he has ever fought who comes close, but not very close, he lost to. So yea...sorry to say, you're probably wrong about this one.

Comment

Loma beats MW

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                    Well considering he was a top level old school pressure fighter who could fight on the inside with the best of them and those kinds of fighters don't exist today, i think that's a very valid argument. UNLESS you'd like to enlighten me on someone Lomachenko has beat with those same qualities? Only person he has ever fought who comes close, but not very close, he lost to. So yea...sorry to say, you're probably wrong about this one.
                    This is such a weird and horrendous argument.

JLC fought and lost against far worse opposition than Lomachenko AND Salido.

Whether or not Loma dropped a tight decision to a multi world champion in his second pro fight literally means nothing now and pulling up that argument makes me wonder how much you actually know about Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                      Floyd at age 26 was a 2 weight lineal champion beating p4p guys. The same age Lomachenko was getting beat by shop worn Salido. Completely idiotic to not mention Lomachenko's age but use the 2nd supposed pro fight excuse doe. Maybe Lomachenko should've turned pro sooner instead of beating kids padding his amateur career. Using moron logic is typical of limey Floyd haters.
                      Omg you just destroyed these eastern euro wannabes

Comment

Working...
                      X