Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: Lomachenko beats Mayweather at 135lbs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Lomachenko got dropped by ****ing Linares . Lomachenko struggled with Salido ffs. Castillo would've beat Lomachenko at 135lbs. Castillo @ 135lbs. is better than anyone Lomachenko fought including blown up Rigo. Lomachenko would've been knocked out by Pretty Boy Floyd @ 135lbs.
    Yes, Lomachenko struggled with Salido a 50-fight veteran and multi time world champion in his second pro fight.

Floyd fought a 4 rounder in his second pro fight.

Completely idiotic to even mention it when Lomachenko isn't the same fighter who fought Salido. But that's typically what Floyd fans do.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      I dont think you know enough about JLC. I suggest you watch his fights against Stevie Johnston. He was never an easy out for anyone in his prime.
      lol I literally watched his entire career

this is the thing you have to deal with on this site. If someone disagrees with you, you think they don't know the subject at hand.

People have a tendency to believe former fighters are better than current ones. I don't always think that, and I for sure don't think JLC was better than Lomachenko in a head-to-head battle.
      Last edited by LacedUp; 10-23-2018, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Probably the most civil boxingscene thread ive read in a while. Clean back and forth, breaking down why you believe Floyd or Loma wins, using other opponents for perspective.

Pat on the back everyone. Pat on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Yes, Lomachenko struggled with Salido a 50-fight veteran and multi time world champion in his second pro fight.

Floyd fought a 4 rounder in his second pro fight.

Completely idiotic to even mention it when Lomachenko isn't the same fighter who fought Salido. But that's typically what Floyd fans do.
          Floyd at age 26 was a 2 weight lineal champion beating p4p guys. The same age Lomachenko was getting beat by shop worn Salido. Completely idiotic to not mention Lomachenko's age but use the 2nd supposed pro fight excuse doe. Maybe Lomachenko should've turned pro sooner instead of beating kids padding his amateur career. Using moron logic is typical of limey Floyd haters.

Comment

I agree with this.

Comment

Floyd was an animal at 130 and 135. No way Loma deals with all that work and come out victorious. Floyd is 100 times better than Linares in every aspect of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                I agree with this.
                Watch some Floyd fights at 130. I recommend Chavez and Corrales. There is more to choose from.

Comment

No bob is a promoter when he promoted floyd m, Mayweather was the best fighter since Ali now Loma who is admittedly great, Crawford, pax all would have beaten him? How come no one did?

Comment

No one can say with certainty either way but I have Loma winning a tight decision maybe even a draw.
                    And to McDonald's suck a fart that your in the red with all your hate and anti-american bull chit.

Comment

Floyd wouldn't get knocked down by Linares or beat by Salido

Comment

Working...
                      X