Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Broner & Horn fought who'd win? How & Why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horn, easy work. Horn has a hell of a engine and broner fight in spurts.

Comment

Horn, too big too strong, too much activity. Broner faster hands but slow feet and not enough activity.

Horn for the UD

Comment

Horn & Spence are 154 fighters fighting small people

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Just thinking about this in another thread. To me Broner is the more talented & the guy with the better natural skills who seems to opt out of his most challenging fights early, but Horn is a cat who'll die trying to win a fight despite inferior skills. I'm feeling very 50/50ish on this fight, but curious what others think.

If these two fought who would you favor? How do you see the fight going? Why do you see it going however you see it going?

At this point I even believe horn beats 42 year old floyd. Stylewise it’s not something he’d like to face. Pac, a better puncher than Floyd can’t keep Horn off him, how much more a low — albeit very accurate— punching rate Floyd at this point. Whose footspeed also declined as much.

Horn beats broner because of his work rate. And style. And the tendecy of Broner to shy away from exhanges. If horn boxes then Broner might win.

Comment

Broner can't punch at 140 even less at 147. Horn bullies him until he gives up on winning the fight like he always does.

Comment

You never know with Broner. Dude had a hard time with Gavin Rees (while it lasted), Malignaggi, Granados, Taylor. The most surprising win in Broner's career for me was actually Khabib Allakverdiev. I was surprised he was able to beat him and TKO him.

The most ridiculous, most surprisingly one-sided loss that just made Broner look worse than people already knew he was, was Mikey Garcia coming up from 135. That was just bad, little to no effort in Broner's part.

Another one that surprised me was his DRAW with Vargas. I didn't think he had it in him to have a close fight with Vargas, after all of his struggles with come forward fighters like Maidana, Granados, Porter.

With that said, I have no idea who'd win. Like I said, you just never know with Broner, he can be surprisingly bad at times, and other times shock you for putting up a remotely good effort.

Comment

I'll say Horn beats him without any style or finesse. Broner may win a handful of seconds but Horn will win entire minutes of each round with a steady work rate and grind out a win.

Comment

Could turn out to be similar to Granados vs Broner type of fight. Both guys having moments. Broner gets touched pretty easily while still having flashes of success. It’s volume vs flashiness. I voted Horn. I could see it going either way.

Comment

Wow surprised so many picked horn. Broner isn't very good but he is better than Jeff horn lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X