Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Erupts: Wilder Wants 60-40 For Joshua? F*** Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sktherealdeal View Post
    He hasn't gotten $3m all his life so where is he gonna rob that $50m from. If he has it let him share it with Fury to better his life and resume first.
    Wilder likely makes a lot more than $3 million per fight. Filed purses are bogus. Hearn knows that. He knows that because he offered a lot more than filed purses to all of PBC's stars and they all told Hearn they were already making way more than he was offering.

As for the $50 million, the premium networks have always guaranteed the purses for the big PPVs. Showtime has confirmed the money was real. They're the ones that would have put up the money.

Comment

• i just dont see what the big HURRY is??????
      these guys need to make their legacys, no matter who fights who. but why RTFNOW?????

and again, why not 75%winner25%loser?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        His comment literally makes zero sense. How the **** is a percentage the same as a flat fee of 3 or 6 mil?
        Lol

Comment

• The Gypsy King is no bum or pushover. Wilder has to honor the fact he'll be in the ring with a true potential threat - against a man that turned Klitschko into a dandelion! Focus MUST be directed at Fury and building leverage against Condescending Team Hearn. Wilder should earn more "if" he wins, and most likely should earn less "if" he loses....

How can Hearn negotiate "now" in all his condescending "fairness" if no fight has taken place?? Win or lose Wilder is still worth the SAME condescending amount?? His view on Wilder is also one of trepidation, so he'll still be trying to convince Wilders team he's 'worthless,' simply because he hasnt passed some DUMB Ken & Barbie popularity contest.....

Everyone who's SUPPOSED to know who Wilder & The Robot is - will flock like geese from both sides of the pond to pay & watch this event! Greats like Lennox & Sugar Ray Leonard have already weighed in (among others), boxing fans respect their views and honesty and have already been influenced big time to check out this fight....even if A juicin' J is SCARED to cross the pond....

So this girly-man popularity crap that Hearn keeps harping on is played out!....If Frank Sinatra, Ali, Bouie Fisher, etc., were alive today, they'd be salivating to see this thing.....Its only CORNBALL HEARN and his homebody android that feels the need to get Wilder more on social media while at the same time complain about him when he does use it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
            Like we have been saying, Hearn doesn't want the fight. And from what I remember Wilder wanted 50% not 40 LMAO. He wants Wilder to accept another lowball offer and doesn't want the Fury numbers to come in to negotiate.

Fact of the matter is AJ numbers are **** in the US, his numbers in UK are dropping, and his fans only want 1 fight from him so Hearn needs to start being a little more flexible in his thinking.
            What are Wilders numbers?
            I'll wait......
            How many arenas has Wilder ever sold out
            I'll wait.....

Comment

• Just do it 55-45 for gawd's sake!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
                Wilder is a big star in the UK and USA. No one knows who Anthony Johnson is in the fine United States of America.
                Big Star in the UK?
                Lolololo
                You sound like Troll
                Wilder isn't even a Big star in Alabama

Comment

• Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                  You mean, waking up in early hours. The fight is in California. That's 8 hours time difference to UK time.
                  UK PPV will be minimal.
                  Same time zone as Las Vegas, so not sure what you're yapping about

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    wait 60-40 sounds bad but if that 60 is only 3 million thats a joke. no possible way wilder only makes 3 million on a joshua wilder mega fight that is ridiculous. he deserves more then 60-40 if all ur offering is 6 million all together get real
                    You stupid Kaff! Hearn said Wilder hasn't even madE 3 milliOn so far, with his highest paycheck being $2.1 million for Ortiz.

And in my opinion, Wilder deserves maybe a 25% split because he hasn't brought anything to the table besides a great black USA hope hype.

Comment

• Ward is more deluded.

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      I don't think there has ever been a fighter more deluded than Wilder. Not Khan. Not Ward. The idiot is a coward who's doing his upmost to make sure the fight never happens. Can't wait for this clown with his joke career to come to an end. Just listening to this embarrassment gives me ****ing aids. And that goes for his freak fans from you know where.
                      Agree with everything you just said, except that Ward and his brainwashed fanbase are more deluded and entitled than anyone I've ever seen . It's disgusting to see this pro black propaganda movement blocking fights out of sheer laziness and entitlement.

Comment

Working...
                      X