Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Erupts: Wilder Wants 60-40 For Joshua? F*** Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some Wilder fans are fkn idiots

surprise, surprise..... it's the same old clowns

Comment

reacted similarly to the 100 million dollar fight comment. Then months later admitted his figures were low.

Comment

Drop it and leave it to Wilder's team

Hearn and AJ should just say to Wilder, you know where we are when your serious and ready come and see us. Then leave it at that. I cannot fault them for trying but I have to agree with the Wilder and US fans it seem's desperate, hence just drop it. Wilder will go back to B level fighters and try and wait things out hoping Hearn will meet his demands. AJ will have the harder fights but there are still some good fights to be had, Pulev/Hughie Fury...lets hope its Pulev, last of the old school. Then its onto all the new up and comers....baby Miller first..

Hearn with DAZN also seem's to be starting to pick up so yes he wants to get fights made. Lots of doubters on here re DAZN but money talks...

Comment

When I first read title of this thread I thought the 40% was for wilder. But itscactually, 60% or 50%.?
          Wilder is deluded. Maybe he's worried hospital bill will be costly

Comment

If wilder sparks out fury in impressive fashion, he may have a claim to getting close to 50/50. Otherwise he should take 40%.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              Wilder knows its the end of his career when he faces joshua so he is making up every excuse not to face him.
              Thinks beating a rusty coke head with zero appeal will make him as much money as facing the King of the division.
              Only half the tickets are sold for his fight with just over 5 weeks to go and will probably do nore than 250k ppv buys lol
              70 dollars a pop x 250k equals 17.5 million dollars then take 50% away for the cable providers which then brings it down 8.75 million dollars ...wilder say 5 million fury 3.75 million .....thats the true the value of this fight and with DAZN now treading all over PPV.....watch PPV be left for dead lol ..thats if fury don't bail out with a fake injury
              You're absolutely spot on!

Comment

This statement right there tells me Hearn and Joshua don’t want the fight.

Comment

Can't we just rewind to the 70s? I'm not digging this heavyweight era at all.

Comment

Wilder is a big star in the UK and USA. No one knows who Anthony Johnson is in the fine United States of America.

Comment

Looks like Wilder's back on the herbs if he actually he believes he deserves 60% of the split against Joshua.
                      I could see him getting the short end of that split if he knocks out Fury, and if Fury at least looks close to his best on the night.

Comment

Working...
                      X