Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Erupts: Wilder Wants 60-40 For Joshua? F*** Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wait to opinion about this after the fight is over in December

I hold my opinion about this, until I know the real numbers of PPV and the total revenue in money of Wilder vs Tyson Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      That’s good to know. How about when you post, do you lie too?
      No. I was hired to do a job and my job is to expose the truth about how boxing really works. That is my agenda when I post here.

If I was willing to lie, I wouldn't be so hated on this site. When you're a skilled liar, being well liked is very very easy.

In sports, where the stars are often given unfair advantages, the truth isn't well received. Fans don't want to be told their heroes are an illusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
        What does any other promoter have to do with Eddie lying? That is all that post said. Is that Eddie lies. This is a thread about Hearn whining because everyone is talking about Wilder and Fury.

Start another thread about other promoters if you want. But yea, Don King lied a lot too, the Red Sox are in the World Series, and weed is legal in Canada. Which is all every bit as relevant to this thread and your question is.

Wilder is fighting Fury. Hearn is upset at this. It's Eddie's fault for lying so much. He literally told Wilder AJ couldn't fight him in the winter, because it might be cold outside. lmao.

The undefeated American Heavyweight Champion of the world, who has knocked out every opponent he has faced, is taking on the undefeated lineal Heavyweight Champion of the world. It is on December 1st. Should be a great fight!
        WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jblo View Post
          Wilder is the one made anthony joshua turn down 50 million dollar offer. Do you know that. Who turns down 50 million after aj said he'll fight for 50 mil.
          Illiterate. Wilder himself isn't worth $30m plus he has Fury now let them share the $30m with him. He's fought his life put and hadn't even made $3m.SMH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            No. I was hired to do a job and my job is to expose the truth about how boxing really works. That is my agenda when I post here.

If I was willing to lie, I wouldn't be so hated on this site. When you're a skilled liar, being well liked is very very easy.

In sports, where the stars are often given unfair advantages, the truth isn't well received. Fans don't want to be told their heroes are an illusion.
            Well said..

Comment

• I hope this is not true. I think wilder will settle for 40 or 35% of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamsmoke89 View Post
                I hope this is not true. I think wilder will settle for 40 or 35% of course.
                He would have taken 60/40 (in AJ's favor) for a UK fight in a heart beat until this Fury stuff became a reality. Now, Wilder legitimately doesn't care about the AJ fight. He's solely focused on Fury and even if he destroys him, he believes he can still make a lot of money destroying Fury again in a UK rematch. The AJ fight just isn't on Wilder's mind now. Once he's done with Fury, whether it's one or two fights, or even a trilogy, then AJ will enter into the picture again. But the time to make the fight was 2018. Wilder was willing to roll the dice. Hearn wasn't. Life goes on. Hard to blame Hearn for not wanting to roll the dice though when AJ was so important for DAZN. Imagine if on 9/22 Wilder had knocked out AJ and taken all the belts. Would have been a disaster. Hearn taking that risk would have been insane.

Comment

• $12.5 Million dollar flat-fee...F**K OFF! Karma is a b*tch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                    Eddie screwed up and he knows it. He can't handle that everyone is talking about Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury and there is no mention of AJ. The only time most Americans have heard of AJ is when he beat Wlad and when Wilder offered him $50 million and AJ still said no.

Now the limelight is all on Wilder and Fury. Everyone is finally talking about heavyweights, and no one mentions the king of cherry-picking. Even England is pissed that AJ disgraced the country. Yet, they are pleased Fury is trying to fix that.

He hasn't gotten $3m all his life so where is he gonna rob that $50m from. If he has it let him share it with Fury to better his life and resume first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      What!!Is that you Shirley??
                      His comment literally makes zero sense. How the **** is a percentage the same as a flat fee of 3 or 6 mil?

Comment

Working...
                      X