Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Erupts: Wilder Wants 60-40 For Joshua? F*** Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Crawford fought earlier this month. Listed purse: 2 million. Real purse: At least his guaranteed minimum of 3.625 million.

Wilder's listed purse was higher than Crawford's in his last fight. So even if Haymon's side checks aren't higher than Arum's (news flash, they actually are), that would still mean a purse higher than 3.625 million.
    You are crazy buddy
    PBC got you fooled
    You seem to know a lot about Al Haymons side cheques lololo
    That's because Crawford has a Top Rank CONTRACT.....That guaranteed 3m a fight regardless whoever he fights
    Wilder has No Promoter No Guarantee Contract
    Big Difference
    Last edited by greeneye99; 10-22-2018, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Why is Hearn always trying to get sympathy through the media. Sounds more like sour grapes because Wilder's team won't budge on his demands. I also think they are ****ing with Hearn because they know they can. At the end of the day split should be 50-50 or no less than 60- 40 in favour of AJ plus ppv %'s. Financial aspect should not be negotiated until AFTER 12/1. Hearn is just so butt hurt because he isn't in control of this deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
        Waste of time man. You're talking to a bunch of people who don't understand how any part of boxing works, from how to score a punch all the way to how bouts are made. For instance everyone loves saying Wilder has not made over $5 million, but he actually made over $5 million against Ortiz, according to industry insiders. Those same insiders have said Ortiz cleared $2 million easy off that bout. Unless you enjoy it, your beating a dead horse, who was never truly alive to begin with.
        Where's the Links?
        Industry insiders BS

Comment

• Wilder is massively overrated, only when the fat gypsy makes him look stupid will people finally wake up and realise Wilder’s highlight reel of mostly fat short nobodies and has-beens has sold them a lemon. The guy is an atrocious boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
            Where's the Links?
            Industry insiders BS
            exactly, where are these comments by Wilder?

not that I'd be inclined to take him at his word anyway, he's the kind of guy that would lie about it given what we've seen of the Wider team so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
              Wilder is massively overrated, only when the fat gypsy makes him look stupid will people finally wake up and realise Wilder’s highlight reel of mostly fat short nobodies and has-beens has sold them a lemon. The guy is an atrocious boxer.
              We might have to wait a bit longer to see him get exposed, Wilder's not facing the 2015 version of Fury, and Tyson never had much pop to begin with so his best chance of winning is most likely a decision. I think Wilder might be able to outbox or KO the 2018 version of Fury, as he has shown he can box a bit since taking the WBC title from Stiverne. I agree though that it's so embarrassing to watch when he's windmilling in there like a madman, and he's been caught by these decent but certainly not great boxers quite a few times while throwing too wildly.

(obviously Luis Ortiz is more than just "decent" but a long way from being great, the main difference being he actually has KO power whereas Fury doesn't)
              Last edited by Zn1; 10-22-2018, 04:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R01 View Post
                Lol, pretty sure he’ll settle for 40-60 though.

Not many people in North America give a f about AJ though. AJ only brings UK fans.
                Nobody in North America cares about Wilder either. I'm a fan of neither. They are both average C-grade fighters in one of the weakest eras of boxing.

Comment

I have said over and over that I am a fan of Hearn. I admire his skill. He's a great promoter, and obviously that also means he's a great liar, just like all great promoters throughout history. It's not a bad thing. He's doing his job.

I only point out how much Hearn lies because a lot of AJ fans on this site, maybe who only started following boxing recently, appear to be completely unaware that promoters lie. They'll take anything Hearn says and automatically treat it as the gospel truth, never even considering for one second that promoters lie, a lot, especially the good ones.
                  Fair point but how comes you don't do the same for Finkel & Co?

I've never seen you point out him lying when he said about things such as knowing the date and venue of the Fury fight or accepting the AJ deal. Wilder contradicted him on both points.

Comment

• Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
                    The full interview is quite entertaining, Hearn is obviously absolutely knackered and has been working too hard. Comes across as being a bit delirious.

60-40 in Joshua’s favour sounds about fair to me, assuming Wilder beats Fury and the PPV sells ok.

The “fight has to be on DAZN” will be another stumbling block though. Don’t think it happens next and then possibly not in 2019 at all.
                    The other stumbling block is most likely full VADA testing up to the fight for AJ, instead of the much less stringent UKAD testing. WBC requires VADA testing for all of its championship fights. Hearn wants to get the deal done asap so AJ can cycle off in time.

Comment

If nobody knows who he is, why does Hearn talk about him nonstop? Why does he do Showtime's best ratings? Why did he do the 2nd largest boxing crowd in Barclays history? Why is he the only American that can A-side a PPV? Why was he cast on a major reality show? Why does he have over a million followers on instagram?
                      "There's only three WBC WBA IBFs ... "

Yeah, and they're all lying kunts!

Comment

Working...
                      X