Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo Has 11-Fight Deal, One of Them Will Be Andrade!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
    This clown better cease and desist speaking on GOLDEN BOY business.. he has zero control nor input on the goon Canelo.. so STFU your fighters are trash and bring NOTHING to DAZN.. GBP will push you out in a yr or so

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
      Canelo already fought someone similar and imo better in lara with lara in his prime. Andrade hadn't shown anything in years. He was a 50-50 fight with bjs.
      Mark my words, Andrade won't fight more than 1 time in 2019, 2 if he somehow can get bjs again.
      And Canelo wasnt as good as he is now.

Comment

Andrade going to be a tough match up for all at 160 the layoffs was a concern but he looked SHARP, also looked bigger and stronger now also flashed more power also

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
          This clown better cease and desist speaking on GOLDEN BOY business.. he has zero control nor input on the goon Canelo.. so STFU your fighters are trash and bring NOTHING to DAZN.. GBP will push you out in a yr or so
          Laughing at hearn speaking like he has any say in the matter. Canelo has his own deal with DAZN same with Golden boy that is outside of Hearn. He should really stop speaking on their business. Canelo is going to fight who he wants and who is best for his and Golden Boy business not who Hearn wants them to. This loud mouth needs to talk about his own business he isn't promoting Canelo or the rest of the dates Golden Boy now has on DAZN. Just like him speaking for Golden Boy saying if GGG or Charlo want to fight Canelo they need to sign with DAZN. If Canelo wants to fight those guys he will fight them whether they have contracts with DAZN or not. Just like canelo fought guys like Chavez, Khan who not only didn't have contracts with HBO but were signed with haymon and fighting PBC/Showtime. And they got fights with canelo without needing long term deals with HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            How about Andrade or Jacobs after Fielding.
            The plan now is Jacobs. But I doubt he gets by Sergiy

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Andrade going to be a tough match up for all at 160 the layoffs was a concern but he looked SHARP, also looked bigger and stronger now also flashed more power also
              You're buying that? Lol

Surprised anybody still takes this guy serious. He looked good against a completely overmatched opponent. Let's see what happens next.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                You're buying that? Lol

Surprised anybody still takes this guy serious. He looked good against a completely overmatched opponent. Let's see what happens next.
                Andrade talent is not some new discovery, it has always been well known he just made bad decisions outside of the ring but talent wise he always stacked up well. Only time will tell and if he gets the big fights we will find out

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  It sounds like Hearn is Canelo boss with all these interviews he’s doing about Canelo. Is he trying to give off the impression that Canelo is apart of his stable
                  LOL I was thinking the same thing. Hearn has nothing to do with Canelo except for the platform that he is fighting on. Hearn can not say who he is fighting. Only Canelo and Oscar can do that!! I wouldn't count on that fight anytime soon either but Canelo stops him and makes him look bad in my opinion.
                  BooBoo fight last night was against a guy not even in the top 20 so I hope he looked good against him but thinking he carried his power up will be a major issue for him if he fights Canelo. If GGG couldn't hurt Canelo I know BooBoo has no chance in hell. Canelo will walk him down and break him down.
                  Last edited by redmyth79; 10-21-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how this contract plays out. 11 fights is alot of fights and since canelo is guaranteed so much $, I doubt they'd want to hurt his market value by putting him in a situation where he could lose one of his first 3 fights under the contract. I wonder how long before we see him vs a charlo or a jacobs /Sergiy winner, or an Andrade or saunders (after suspension) . We're possibly going to see alot more rocky fielding quality fights than fans would like over those 11 fights.

Comment

Canelo improves with each fight Andrade will lose they should end it with a fight against Andre Ward at 168 if he wins he takes the TBE title away from Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X