Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd have the balls to step to a prime Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if the fight night weight is anywhere from 157 (weight of ODH/Bhop)-160, Canelo would beat Floyd if they fought now.

If Canelo got a 114-114 scorecard where he won no rounds-, if he wins just 4 rounds that would be 118-110 score in his favor.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
      yea it would be competitive at 160. But i have no interest in 40 year old fighters. not even floyd.

there are 2 charlos, hurd, Jacobs, Andrade all available and wanting some canelo smoke. 4 of the 5 are undefeated

why are we talking about canelo fighting floyd?
      It's funny and baffling at the same time to see so called boxing fans who are okay with Canelo lining up garbage fights while avoiding the tough challengers in or near his division. They would rather see Canelo vs Lemieux or this trash fight at 168 for a cheap belt without even considering the best guy in that division. Then pretend that legitimate, young, hungry, undefeated fighters don't exist.

Comment

May weather is an old man now. What’s the point?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I think if the fight night weight is anywhere from 157 (weight of ODH/Bhop)-160, Canelo would beat Floyd if they fought now.

If Canelo got a 114-114 scorecard where he won no rounds-, if he wins just 4 rounds that would be 118-110 score in his favor.
          Are you fuuckin kidding me ppl are now acting like it was a shutout lol

Cmon that fight was 116-112 or 115-113

Shutout my fuucking ass you guys are no worse than the ppl that say canelo was 20 when he lost

Comment

If the money is right he'll take it...

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Are you fuuckin kidding me ppl are now acting like it was a shutout lol

Cmon that fight was 116-112 or 115-113

Shutout my fuucking ass you guys are no worse than the ppl that say canelo was 20 when he lost
              Come on homie, I get you ride for Canelo/ODH and I have never had an issue with you. Canelo lost every round. I think you are the only person having him winning 5 rounds. Even Canelo's mother's scorecard was 118-110.

Comment

Working...
              X