Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd have the balls to step to a prime Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    We know what his fanboys think but what do the real fans think.

Will little Floyd do it or will he be content with a win over a green canelo?

This is the fight to make in boxing but we all know Floyd takes little risks and is all about scamming people by facing wrestlers who can’t throw a straight punch if their life depended on it.
    You’re clearly Mexican and incredibly bias towards CLENello.
    Fact: Alvarez had been fighting as a pro for *8* years and had 43 fights going into their match... how can a guy with 8 years and 43 pro fights be “green”???

The weight bully Alvarez also enjoyed a nice 20 pound weight advantage.

Comment

I'm calling it... 2020.

"Money" Alvarez (a) Vs. "Some Money" Mayweather (b) II

This will start/mark the beginning of "Canelo's" Circus phase.
      (2023 Prediction: ("Canelo" will fight "The Rock" Dwyane Johnson next....)

Comment

Lol at guys using weight as the reason it won't happen. Floyd ain't taking any top fighters period. And why should he, he's retired and 42. He had a great career, he should just let the elite fighters fight now. I could also do without these mma fighter boxing match farces too...at least augment the rules to make it worth watching.

Comment

I think people are overrating Canelo, the opponents he’s faced are stationary. Let’s see how he goes with a mover or a fighter slick and difficult to hit.. and FYI I still think he beat Lara and is a good fighter.. but this vast improvement is largely his competition and opponents style. Golovkin stood right in front of him, Floyd would make him look like he’s stuck in cement all over again. I hope he takes it on, and the oddsmakers make Canelo a favourite, id put some serious money on Floyd

Comment

Will Canelo have the balls to fight at a fifth weight division at the age 36 verus a top young opponent like Floyd did him?

Comment

Floyd is old, he's just having a hard time letting go of being the man. He was the top dog for 10 years, tough to be considered washed up in your 40's.

That's the reason so many greats end up taking beatings, they don't want to face reality that father time is undefeated.

Comment

Floyd would still be a slight favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                  I'm calling it... 2020.

"Money" Alvarez (a) Vs. "Some Money" Mayweather (b) II

This will start/mark the beginning of "Canelo's" Circus phase.
                  (2023 Prediction: ("Canelo" will fight "The Rock" Dwyane Johnson next....)

I’d pay money this f ucking instant to watch the rock fight Canelo.

Comment

We know what his fanboys think but what do the real fans think.

Will little Floyd do it or will he be content with a win over a green canelo?

This is the fight to make in boxing but we all know Floyd takes little risks and is all about scamming people by facing wrestlers who can’t throw a straight punch if their life depended on it.
                    Bro Floyd is 42 years old a canelo win would mean sh it over a grandpa Floyd. There is a reason Floyd is thinking of making the fight with the taliban and it’s because his stand up game is sh it so Floyd knows it’s an easy win that will make him a lot of money.

Comment

The first fight wasn’t at 147 so why would a rematch be?
                      154 than...Can Canelo come back down?

Comment

Working...
                      X