Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    come fight him again if its so easy, easy money right?
    Yeah actually at the time it was easy for Mayweather. Canelo had no answer for him. But when you try to say Canela was too young and inexperienced but Oscar was too old Oscar was 34-35 years old when Mayweather beat him. Floyd's 41 So...... What I'm trying to say is people give him the short end of the stick all the time theres always an excuse.
    O and Mayweather was basically same age aound 35 when he beat Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      well.. canelo WAS pretty much a zombie at 152.......
      he weighed 153 vs Trout. kill that noise. Floyd smoked that fool. Conor put up a better fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        I never said Floyd made 30 million before age 30 I said he was a 8 figure fighter before 30 you keep stressing about age so much 28 is not a spring chicken Canelo is almost 30 years old and by the time he makes that 300 million he will be well into his 30s so what does it really matter they both have made a lot of money but Floyd will always have made more than Canelo and also is a better fighter all around that's what it's all about it's not your money it's not my money it's their money
        Dumb azzz I already proved you wrong about numerous false numbers you threw out like that Floyd made 50M in the Oscar fight (no he did not!) LMAO Floyd sold EXACTLY 900K PPVs combine BEFORE he fought Oscar at age 30. Canelo has ALREADY sold over 8M PPVs by age 28. What's greater 900K or 8M? Floyd didn't sell a combined 8M PPVs until he was 34 years old. Floyd didn't generate the combined earnings that Canelo has already done by 28 until his late 30's. You keep saying 28 and 30 is not much difference but it's really 28 to 34 or 28 to 36 to compare how old Floyd was when he sold as many PPVs as Canelo or generated as much money as Canelo. I'll ask you again how old was Floyd when he got his first 50M single fight check? Canelo did that by 27.
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 10-18-2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
          $250M for Pac
          $275M for McGregor
          $198M other Showtime "deal" fights (5)

That's $723M over 7 fights (or an average of $103M)

If you look at his prior 6 fights it's $240M (average of $40M)

Sports has never seen anything like this. Over 13 fights this guy pulled in $963M...laughable
          How much of that money are you getting you nuttriding groupie?? 🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by NickyB View Post
            Yeah actually at the time it was easy for Mayweather. Canelo had no answer for him. But when you try to say Canela was too young and inexperienced but Oscar was too old Oscar was 34-35 years old when Mayweather beat him. Floyd's 41 So...... What I'm trying to say is people give him the short end of the stick all the time theres always an excuse.
            O and Mayweather was basically same age aound 35 when he beat Canelo.
            Fight him again for what. If Floyd call Canelo bluff and say ok meet me at 154 Canelo would come up with some excuse as to why he can't do that and even if he could he would lose again and they will have the same excuse saying well Canelo was drained at 154

Fact of the matter is if Canelo says hes a MW now then he needs to fight other top MW not call out an old WW who's never weighed more than 152 pounds for a fight.

I'll tell u what the real issue is Canelo knows these 11 won't be easy at all because now he's the one that undersized like Floyd was for years and he's probably a little uneasy about it so he's looking for easy fights to pad his record

Comment

• Damn, he really trashed the hell out of Canelo. He held nothing back. He called a cheater and a bum who couldn't fight as good as Conor and said his win over Canelo was the easiest fight he ever had. Canelo trashed Mayweather first but still called him a great fighter. Looks like these two have a real hate affair going. Mayweather can talk about what a poor fighter Canelo is but I doubt Mayweather will ever fight him. He loves that O too much. I think Canelo easily knocks him out now. Canelo is vastly improved fighter from the Canelo who fought Mayweather at a 152 pound catchweight while Mayweather is 5 years older and further past prime. Mayweather seems ready to make another monster payday beating up another MMA guy. Why would he risk his 0 against a young prime ace like Canelo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Go away Floyd.
                Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                Beercules

You have to remember something. When Floyd posts, he is trying to remain relevant so he can fight another sucker from MMA. So now he has to build Conner up so he can justify his next gouge. But when he is posting these messages? the IRS is behind him with a gun to his bald head, they are saying: "you better convince those idiots! we need to get paid Floyd or we will take your watch and sell it to Fitty."
                Didn’t Canelo call him out?

Comment

• If the both of them have a dispute and they don't like each other and they are both boxers then there is only one thing for them to do and that is to get in the ring and fight. However, I doubt that Canelo could still get back down to 154 lbs though. I know Money May can still make 147 lbs.

Comment

• Grandpa Mayweather is jealous Canelo "MONEY" Alvarez has taken his title as the highest paid boxer in history.

Comment

• How soon we forget that Canelo had also challenged McGregor. If that fight was available to him now for $100mil, he'd take it. I knew Mayweather would beat Canelo easily the first fight, but that was 5 years ago. Mayweather will be 42 years old in a few months. He shouldn't be fighting anymore, but if he can make 9 figures fighting people who don't belong in the ring, then why not? Nobody believes that Mayweather is P4P #1 anymore. He's not beating Crawford or Spence at this stage of his career, so if folks are willing to pay for the Circus, let them. I've defended his greatest for years. No more. He's no longer that same fighter, so if he loses, what would be the big deal? Trolls will have a field day with it, but it should be expected at some point. i think its a blessing for him to be able to still obtain those types of purses even though he's clearly no longer an elite fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X