Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
    It's cute that he disabled comments on that post yet he posted another Instagram post straight after and left comments on that, and all the comments are From Canelo fans attacking him
    more black on black crime then?........

Comment

Floyd is losing it, just posted fishnets Oscar on his page lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        come fight him again if its so easy, easy money right?
        He won't be fighting a top dog.

No Canelo
        No GGG
        No Charlo

Yes to Habib or Mgreggerrr

Comment

yeah he responded alright, he went way over the top when canelo didnt really insult him at all. as per usual he acts like a piece of ****
          Why did Canelo mention him at all? You know why-because even retired he is the biggest draw in the sport. That $365 mil- Floyd made $90 mil more than that in 2 fights.

Floyd didn't lie at all. He is actually helping bring some much needed attention to DAZN.

I know that burns your soul you little insecure, b-tch made f@ggot.

Comment

He’s arrogant and egotistical, but he’s not wrong here is he, let’s be real, can’t say I agree about canelo being the easiest fight of his career though, he schooled him but that was funny to read.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              The Conner statement was ridiculous. I am assuming someone wrote that for Floyd, and am partially in jest, but that is ridiculous, whether the best fighter, or the worse were to say it, that deserves a calling out. Conner boxes like a traffic aid directing children across the street with her hand up. Even ground guy through and through dinged him!
              ok, I get that but lets stop getting mad because Floyd responded to someone that called him out and ethered him in the process.

Comment

You both winning May, thats fantastic money if you can get it whatever the timeframe. Canelo still a young man too.

Comment

You knew this was coming! Floyd hates anyone else who makes money.

Comment

yeah he responded alright, he went way over the top when canelo didnt really insult him at all. as per usual he acts like a piece of ****
                    Lol he didn’t insult Floyd? He said guy is killing the sport of boxing and if he comes back should fight him..... Floyd responded and it’s a problem? And he is right he beat canelo 12-0 McNugget put up a better fight those are facts

Comment

I like Floyd but he seems to be jealous that other fighters are getting attention now.

Comment

Working...
                      X