Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo To Mayweather: Stop Hurting Boxing - Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    I guess it’s best to have Floyd rob the public by fighting guys like khabibi who can’t throw a straight punch if their life depended on it.
    Both of Floyd’s sons want to be just like him lmao

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      These are all the old fighters Canelo has faced. How many did he knock out?

Mayweather 36
      Mosley 41
      Cotto 36
      Ggg 36
      Lara 32

I mean the slow flat footed ginger went 12 rounds with a 41 year old Mosley lmaoooo. Without his dope and rehydration clauses he’s not knocking anything out.
      He fought a shot Mosley when he was 20. He won every round.

Cotto/GGG/Lara/Mayweather were all in their 30s but not shot like Mosley. Canelo right now is in his prime, he knows he can take a punch. He's experienced in mega fights now.

Mayweather has been semi retired for 3 years now(Mcnugget/Berto), he looked like **** against Mcnugget. If they fought right now at 160 Canelo would be at least 2-1 favorite.

Floyd would have to be really desperate to take the fight and he really doesn't need it.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedForce View Post
        LOL You are dumb as **** talking about how Canelo can beat a 41 year old man. That's how pathetic this cheater's fans have become. Should he call out sugar ray leonard too? You realize Canelo had his chance in his peek physical condition and still got schooled like the bum he is. He's nothing but a cheater and he got caught red handed. He is honestly the DUMBEST Mexican alive to get caught like this. He's a shame to his countrymen, he's a shame to the sport of boxing and the only reason he's still boxing is because Golden Boy bought his wins. He has no idea how to really box and he boxes like a dumb brute. That's why Lara schooled him too, pretty much any pure boxer can school him so how ****ing good is this guy really? LOL FCKIN DUMB AND PATHETIC CHEATER. FLOYD BEAT HIS ASS, CANELO WAS HITTING AIR ALL NIGHT LIKE A FCKING MORON. He had his chance and he fought like an embarrassment. Cheaters always have 0 shame.. ABSOLUTELY NO SHAME lol how do you people sleep at night knowing you follow this loser?

P.S. I use to be a Canelo fan too, until I found out he's a cheater. Unlike you ******s with no spine and no boxing knowledge, I immediately turned my support. You guys are pathetic supporting this cheater lol Honestly, that's why you'll never understand why Floyd is so much better and know what real boxing is. And you'll be confused once Canelo loses again, and you won't know why? and trust me he will. You have no integrity, guy gets caught cheating.. oh let me support this guy! lol what kind of ***** ass ***** logic is that? You're a worthless gutless human being.

Floyd haters are so desperate they'll call him out from his grave just to try to get that 1 win on him lol You idiots been betting against him for how many years now, talking all this ****, but he's never lost and you still dont think you're wrong about him. That is the definition of being truly ****ing stupid LOL I truly pity you. You're a trash sorry excuse for a human being and your fighter is even worse. That's why he loss and he'll never ever beat Floyd.
        What do you mean it was a draw in one judges eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          lmao it’s 2013 all over again.

The old “Floyd won’t fight him” line. 90% of boxingscene said this prior to him beating up Canelo then flipped the script once the fight is over.
          Floyd can find easy work, he isn’t going to take a harder fight. Berto? Could have chosen a better name back then but decided to just get bank. If it were me I’d do the same he’s pushing 42 FFS he don’t need a challenge.

Comment

Come on Nelo, I wouldn't even give him credibility if he beats this version of Mayweather.

Comment

Yeah good luck getting Floyd fighting on DAZN

Comment

Canelo knows better,he's got zero chance of Floyd.

Floyd wants easy money....he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  Floyd made Canelo drain to 152 so he could have a major advantage fighting a weak 22 year old Canelo. No way in hell Floyd is fighting a full strength prime Canelo. Floyd is a coward who cherry picks guys he knows he can beat. Perfect example of the culture of hip hop nation. Uneducated no heart cowards.
                  Just calm down Muzzy face don’t get yourself all worked up..... Have some black chocolate compliments of me

https://goo.gl/images/mi8xtZ

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedForce View Post
                    LOL You are dumb as **** talking about how Canelo can beat a 41 year old man. That's how pathetic this cheater's fans have become. Should he call out sugar ray leonard too? You realize Canelo had his chance in his peek physical condition and still got schooled like the bum he is. He's nothing but a cheater and he got caught red handed. He is honestly the DUMBEST Mexican alive to get caught like this. He's a shame to his countrymen, he's a shame to the sport of boxing and the only reason he's still boxing is because Golden Boy bought his wins. He has no idea how to really box and he boxes like a dumb brute. That's why Lara schooled him too, pretty much any pure boxer can school him so how ****ing good is this guy really? LOL FCKIN DUMB AND PATHETIC CHEATER. FLOYD BEAT HIS ASS, CANELO WAS HITTING AIR ALL NIGHT LIKE A FCKING MORON. He had his chance and he fought like an embarrassment. Cheaters always have 0 shame.. ABSOLUTELY NO SHAME lol how do you people sleep at night knowing you follow this loser?

P.S. I use to be a Canelo fan too, until I found out he's a cheater. Unlike you ******s with no spine and no boxing knowledge, I immediately turned my support. You guys are pathetic supporting this cheater lol Honestly, that's why you'll never understand why Floyd is so much better and know what real boxing is. And you'll be confused once Canelo loses again, and you won't know why? and trust me he will. You have no integrity, guy gets caught cheating.. oh let me support this guy! lol what kind of ***** ass ***** logic is that? You're a worthless gutless human being.

Floyd haters are so desperate they'll call him out from his grave just to try to get that 1 win on him lol You idiots been betting against him for how many years now, talking all this ****, but he's never lost and you still dont think you're wrong about him. That is the definition of being truly ****ing stupid LOL I truly pity you. You're a trash sorry excuse for a human being and your fighter is even worse. That's why he loss and he'll never ever beat Floyd.
                    I was reading your post and thinking this guy is way too emotional but then I read who you were replying to and thought it was justified.

I have never taken any notice of Canelo’s career. He lost to Floyd convincingly and lost to GGG. However for the first time I watched the rematch vs GGG and the boy has skills. I’m judging him on his last performance with no drugs in his body and he performed well. I don’t have an opinion on him because I don’t follow him though he got the best win of his career without drugs in his system .So there is nothing to suggest all the easier opponents he beat in the past with or without drugs based on how he performed against GGG there is nothing to suggest he couldn’t repeat those victories
                    Last edited by Noelanthony; 10-18-2018, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Canelo just focus on fighting GGG a 3rd time Charlo and Jacobs all legit tough fights for Canelo oh yeah Lara too whom clearly beat canelo but was robbed I hate Lara style boxing but he clearly beat canelo if anything it was a draw atleast GBP has judges in there pockets Lara won GGG won the first fight hands down 1 judge didn't want the Mayweather fight n scored a draw boxing needs better judging should've been done something about it after pacquiao vs Bradley r pacquiao vs Jeff horn

Comment

Working...
                      X