Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo To Mayweather: Stop Hurting Boxing - Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's up with the "young canelo" excuse? he was 42-0 when he fought May. Stop being fookhead and accept his loss. He got schooled and he is a b*tch

Comment

Watch all the Floyd fanboys turned Canelo lovers because of GGG hate come for their adopted boxer now that he called out their idol. They realize all of a sudden that he is a steroid cheat when it was not a big deal for GGG. I don't want to see that fight obviously and it would never happen because the Fraud never takes any fight he will lose at least at Welterweight. I just wish those losers calling for Pac to fight Spence can call out their hero to take on this challenge. Contrary to his hogwash, he was never retired so it is fair game

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Lmaooooo. Canelo gets younger and younger everytime this fight is mentioned
        It really is amazing. Like in 10 years it will be Canelo was only 20 years old!!!

Look, he flat out got schooled by an all time great. No shame at all in that. That fight helped make him a better fighter, but stylistically it was such a bad fight for him. Fight was fought at mid range and Mayweather had quicker hands, better reflexes and was just flat out the superior boxer. Fight could have taken place at 168 and it wouldn't have mattered.

Comment

OK Canelo! Can you make 155? Does that number ring a bell? Lol!

Comment

In the rematch I may give Canelo a legitimate round, definitely not 2. He went tooth and nail with the slower GGG, there’s absolutely no inclination how he would beat Mayweather even at his age. There’s plenty of hungry fighters now he can defend against now.

Comment

stop hurting boxing???? Nelo it's more like, Floyd help pad my bank account

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                Mayweather would never step in the ring with Canelo now and I dont blame him. Canelo is no longer the inexperienced kid he once fought.
                What a moron. How long you been watching boxing?

Comment

Why do people keep saying Floyd drained canelo when canelo was weighing in at 151 and 153 two fights before he fought Floyd? Lol he got schooled and would get schooled again he flat footed and slow, Floyd would twist his feet up and not stand right in front of him like triple G did canelo can’t deal with angles

Comment

There is absolutely no reason for a rematch. in case anyone forgot, Golden Boy was calling Mayweather out for the 1st fight not the other way around. TBH Canelo won maybe 2 rounds and that's a stretch. When they fought Canelo was the younger man and the bigger man, oh and the stronger man. If the fight was close, then I honestly I could see it (even though Canelo is technically a cheater), but he really got his @ss schooled and that is all it is to it. He's not the only one Mayweather has done that to. He's should just take the L and move on. And besides he's at Middleweight going to Super Middle. Let's be fair here.

Comment

Says the guy who waited 3 whole years until GGG was 35 years old to fight him. STFU Canelo...

It's clear Canelo don't want the tough fights with the big boys he's going up to 168 but calling out a retired welterweight

Comment

Working...
                      X