Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo/DAZN Deal Will End PPV Boxing In the United States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
    Add to that that fans can go to sport bars and be able to see PBC fights. Sports bars are already setup to show Showtime and Fox fights through their satellite and cable providers. You can't go to sports bar and watch any DAZN or ESPN+ fights because they aren't set up to stream fights via apps. I have yet to find any in my area and the owners I 've asked said it wasn't worth their while to switch up their setup to show 2 or 3 fights a year. They would have to switch to smart tvs or add streaming devices to current tvs and have to worry about having a strong enough wifi connection to handle multiple tvs
    SMART tv's have been around for over 6 years now and have been a standard on low mid-range TV's for the best part of 4 years.... I know because i worked for LG electronics when it was in its infancy in customer service.

it takes roughly 4/6 mbps to stream 1080p video on a service such as netflix

If no bars in your area have a TV thats less than 4 years old and dont have a dedicated hardline or closed wifi for the TV of 10mbps.. you live in a **** hole and need to move.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      "the historic deal Canelo Alvarez, Golden Boy Promotions and DAZN have struck"

Where does it say eddie?
      Don't worry boy, Eddie will save you all you have to do is go down on your knees and beg for forgiveness that's a good boy

Comment

Yeah cuz you don't want D.Wilder getting at Aj….LMMFAO!
        Don't worry boy, Eddie will be gentle with you

Comment

Like not giving us D.Wilder/Aj?
          Don't worry boy, Eddie won't touch you the way your daddy Oscar did

Comment

I think your over paid to even think Nelo doesn't deserve it....LMMFAO!
            Don't worry boy, Eddie will be good for your sister Clenelo

Comment

Arum predicted the demise of Showtime boxing too.
              I've never been a Bobfather believer, but he's right this time.
              I for one would want to see all these dormant fighters they have to be covered by one DAZN umbrella.
              It's about time.

Comment

Do you realise how many mexicans will pay for DAZN .....bucket loads that what and for 10 dollars a months its pittance compared with forking out 90 dollars for each ppv and you get joshua fights , and you also get other sports.
                Its a no brainer for lots of people.
                I pay 10 dollars for a month viewing on a streaming site...i get Showtime , AMC , Sky sports and all the channels including box office , i get BT sports , sky atlantic and so many others....my idiot brother-in law pays over £80 a month for his sky subscription.
                Hearn was right DAZN are going to light the sport up and here is the proof

Comment

Yeah cuz you don't want D.Wilder getting at Aj….LMMFAO!
                  Wise up you lemon Kent .... wilder is in deep water with the *****

If wilder gets past fury then we can talk ( about wilder signing with DAZN )

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    I agree. $9 for a Canelo fight is highway robbery. Sign me up
                    Around $40 more a year is a robbery? I guess....

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Don't worry boy, Eddie will be good for your sister Clenelo
                      Boks on the warpath again.....legend lol

Comment

Working...
                      X