Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Deal With DAZN is 11 Fights, $365 Million Guarantee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Canelo may be rich enough to buy off judges and he may have the most easy to please fan base in world sport, but in boxing terms he will never be a superstar.

He just isn't good enough, which is why he had to wait for GGG to get old before fighting him, and is now fighting Rocky Fielding, instead of the other UK SMW champ who KO'd Fielding in the first round.

he just made 365mil looool

aah shht, I am too tired to laugh.....

you got a real hard sell there buddy..... good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I just rewatched the fight and you should of seen Hopkins smiling face when Canelo was giving his interview. Hopkins was smiling like Canelo was his baby boy!

And outside that cut over his eye he barely looked like he was in a fight.

Then I put it in slow motion when they showed GGG running from the ring crying and he definitely looked like he lost!

Two black eyes and he has to black lumps on each side of his forehead.

I took a bunch of photos of it...To post from time to time when GGGTards say GGG was robbed.
      GGG had some superficial grazes and bruises, but he marks up easily.

Only one of them needed stitches doe, and it wasn't Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Hater.

Canelo won the fight against Lara and GGG in the first fight.

Stop crying.
        Anyone who thinks Lara won that fight without throwing punches and supposedly is a technician yet had a terrible connect rate while Canelo almost doubled landed power punches dont know sht about boxing.

Lara vs. Canelo 107 landed 28% Jab 22%. Well below his average because he fkn ran.

Lara vs Hurd 176 landed 31%. Lara also threw 186 more.

Those body shots fuked Lara up. And anyone their live saw the entire time in between rounds them working on his body while his facial expressions were showing obvious pain.

Floyd vs. Canelo 232 landed 46% Jab 139 42%

Thats how stats should look if your a TRUE boxing wizard like Lara claims to be wins.

Casual fkn fans ALWAYS ignore body work. Because they have NEVER had one knock the wind out of them. Its the WORST way to get TKO'd. Your lying their and cant even fkn breath! Or even get up.

Go watch Liam Smith. Paulie M. against Egginton, and Oscar/Hopkins. Watch thise guys trying to get up and cant even breathe...

Comment

Only one of them ran out of the ring crying also... Your boys a fkn CRYBABY.

When has GGG ever looked like that before???

Comment

• I would rather have a cut above my eye then be seen live by millions Broner'ing out the ring.

Comment

I just did some checking and it looks like what KTFOKING says is correct. The exclusivity deal seems to run one way only - DAZN have exclusive rights to screen Matchroom shows in the US, but Matchroom don't have exclusive rights to DAZN.

What they do have is a guarantee that DAZN will screen at least 16 Matchroom USA shows per year, plus 16 Matchroom UK shows, making 32 shows in total.

So whenever a US fan subscribes to watch a Canelo fight, there will be at least 2 Matchroom shows on DAZN in that month, which gives Hearn the opportunity to "sell" his own fighters to the US fans.
              Correct, now ESPN/UCN/Ring TV have all confirmed that GBP did this DAZN deal without the consent of Hearn.

Again, as I've said a hundred of times, why would DAZN give Hearn an exclusive deal when he had no leverage at all? DAZN wants to corner the sports market, they don't want to lock into one promoter. Hearn when given the deal had ZERO US fighters of note. DAZN isn't run by dummies, they know what was on hand. They gave Hearn a butt load of cash to hope he can make something happen, but they also covered their a$$es by only giving him a two year deal. I don't necessarily think they will get rid of Hearn as he still brings UK content and will put on decent US shows, but they may adjust his deal going forward. GBP could end up getting the $100+ million budget per year.

Comment

• Holy Shit!

The scenes when Fielding upsets Canelo on his first fight on the deal....

Comment

• Originally posted by shadoww702 View Post
                  i think canelo just made ggg run off and cry again??? Almost exactly 1 month from last time. Man canelo cold dude.
                  lmao!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Only one of them ran out of the ring crying also... Your boys a fkn CRYBABY.

When has GGG ever looked like that before???
                    GGG wasn't crying you idiot. He was angry at being robbed again by those corrupt Nevada judges.

You are such a classless POS that you don't even care whether your boy actually deserved the win. I guess concepts like fair play are unknown in the kind of shithole you were brought up in.

Comment

You on some koolaid

http://https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=SKXHW66xFaK-0PEPttqq-Ag&ins=false&q=ggg+face+after+canelo+fight+2&oq=&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.1.0.35i39l5.0.0..1190...1.0..0.0.0.......0.... .......5.HTnsgUO0wAo#imgrc=4r45oi4o9RoBLM

Comment

Working...
                      X