Comments Thread For: DAZN To Stream Canelo-Fielding Card, Future Canelo Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar pulled the rug from under fasr Eddie like he said he would lol

Comment

So after all that ***** talk about Hearn and dazn they’ve ended up with the two biggest stars in world boxing. This is massive for them, instantly legitimises the service

Comment

DAZN pulling out all the stops to conquer the States, I wasn't sure their pockets were still deep enough to land Canelo. Hopfully this means a bit of collaberation between Hearn, Saurland and De La Hoya as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
          The economics of a canelo deal didn't make much sense when I just did some quick math lol

I'm wondering where the "PPV" fights fall into play here. This seems like Oscar might've swindled 8 or so cards out of Dazn for a guarantee of 1 Canelo cherry per year.

Paying Canelo $30M per fight doesn't seem to be worth the subscriber bumb.

This deal must be a GBP content play, where Canelo will fight a few times on the app for lower money.
          Id think it would be closer to 20 cards hed get. 2 or 3 Canelo cards. 3 or 4 Munguia, Linares, Lemieux type cards. Then 10-15 prospect type cards he had on ESPN. Dates arent going to be a problem, he'll get some cash and DAZN say "there you go buddy, we're counting on you, make it last"

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
            Dude, let me help you out here.

Go to Google adn type the following:

Hearn exclusive agreement DAZN.

and then type:

Bellator exclusive agreement DAZN.

and then type:

Top Rank exclusive agreement ESPN.

Then go to YouTube and here it straight from the horse's mouth.

You'll get your proof using the internet. Remember Google and YouTube is your friend.
            So youll get proof from some imbeciles on boxingscene then? Or from Lying scum eddie?Sorry bro but thats not proof. Either Dazn says it publicly or it's not proof

Comment

But everyone was saying Canelo wouldn't go to DAZN because they have no subs.

Comment

Hearns an advisor to the WBSS, Schaefer was supposed to sell the first series in the US but after he failed to do it Hearn sorted it out as no brainer.

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                Hearn is NOT the owner of WBSS.

Hearn does NOT have an exclusive contract with DAZN. j

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                  DAZN here I come!!!
                  same lol.....

Comment

Hearn is not a shot caller for WBSSS, neither is Schaefer

Comment

• Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                      Hearn is NOT the owner of WBSS.

Hearn does NOT have an exclusive contract with DAZN. j
                      Having an exclusive deal doesn't mean others can't have their fights on DAZN, they just need Hearns permission. Same as Sky.

Comment

Working...
                      X