• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mindgames View Post
    Sorry, im watching a pitbull fight a squirrel that day.

Quote:
    So, your wife vs your boyfriend then, eh? Cool. Tickets reasonable? May make the trek.

Nah, you just made a goofball joke and I turned it into a better joke, more absurd. Nothing personal, so don't get your lil' feelings hurt. Try to keep up. Although I doubt you can keep up with a comedic genius like me.

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
    Nah, i think you may have misjudged the tone of my answer. I dont catch feelings on boxing websites really, not as strong as yours about Saul apparently. Self praise is no recommendation, so id hold up on the genius tag until someone else rates your talents, although if your anything like your mum you try hard to please.. 😉
    Don't quit your day job, kid.

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SethP View Post
      Tickets are still decently prices for this event though, IMO. And I'm not sure what the Mexican population in NYC is exactly, but I'm willing to bet it's still quite high. More importantly, you need to factor in the Mexican population in the tri-State area as a whole who can easily make the trip, as well.

I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, but I will be stunned if this isn't a sellout.

Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
      "Sellouts" are meaningless nowadays. Promoters take all the tickets out of the box office, give them to brokers and then call the event a sellout because nothing is left at the box office.
      Gee Einstein... that must be why I've bought tickets to many boxing events from.... THE BOX OFFICE. Geez you're a certified DA out the wazoo.

Comment

Quote:
        Quote:
        It would be interesting if someone did the homework on the 'crapola fight that won't sell out' comments vs the Canelo haters. Gee, wonder if there would be a connection?

LOL

Canelo fans just aren't Canelo haters like you jealous little bwaaaaaaays are. We get it. You lost a big stack of cashish on the GGG II fight. Just get past it, bubba. We've all made bad bets. Learn from it. Next time before betting, remember to use your mind, not your heart.

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        I didn't lose a dime on the fight. I'm smart enough to know that Canelo gets more favorable treatment from judges than any boxer ever, so betting against him and the powers that be would be stupid. Canelo is disliked because real boxing fans don't like an entitled ped cheat. 95% of the fans who support him do so because they share an ethnicity with him. Otherwise there is truly no reason to like him. He's overhyped mainly because of the gullible fans (such as yourself) he can bring in.
        Your back door must really be sore from all that b.s. you keep pulling out of it.

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BennyBlanco View Post
          Clearly you don't live in NYC. Finding a bar that shows non-GGG Canelo fights is next to impossible.
          Canelo will barely make a ripple in the NYC market. In fact, he's here today and there has been zero buzz.

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          You dumb motherphuker DAZN just gave Canelo the richest contract in sports history 365M to the biggest star in the sport but nobody in NY knows who Canelo is?

my entire family is from NY. I live hours away and am in NY all the time because my family is still there. You telling me no Bars in NY were showing the Canelo/Chavez fight last year? Phuk outta you lying c0ck sucker LMAO
          Bigdunny you nailed the BennyBlammo clown to the wall. And deservedly so.

Comment

Quote:
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by SethP View Post
            10000% disagree. The prices are very reasonable and Canelo is THE draw of boxing making perhaps his only NYC appearance. Just from being in the area, the hype for his appearance here has already begun.

It would be interesting if someone did the homework on the 'crapola fight that won't sell out' comments vs the Canelo haters. Gee, wonder if there would be a connection?

LOL

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Bingo Jab jab miss and Benny are just haters who were seen crying this morning with the announcement. But sure nobody in NY has ever heard of canelo and nobody will show up at MSG LMAO

EDIT: FYI during the press conference today an MSG executive said that the pre-sale tickets that were released yesterday broke the pre-sale record for a boxing match at MSG.
            No surprise it's sold well. I try to ignore the BennyBlammo and other clowns... but the stupidity has to be checked. And I mean geez what an ignorant pile of morons.

Comment

Quote:
              Quote:
              What's your end game, bubba? What are you trying to prove? This is a site for boxing fans. Are you one of us? All this negative energy you're spewing is bogus as he!!. +/- 50K saw the Canelo/Smith fight. Canelo IS #1 draw in the sport today. A bunch of Hispanics live within 2-3 hours of NYC. Tickets are very reasonable. How can you possibly have a problem with this fight? It's Canelo's first journey into SMW, and in doing so he is taking on a quality opponent who can punch. Some times I think you whiners would pizz'n'moan if boxing cards were free admission with a free taxi ride to and from the fooking event. SMDH

Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
              My end game? Just factual accuracy and intelligent commentary.

And saying Rocky Fielding a quality opponent at super middle is like saying the Buffalo Bills are a quality NFL team.
              More like fooked and inaccurate, bubba. I don't normally do it, but after this one sells out I will make it a point to seek your DA out and call you out for your utterly ridiculous claims. What a huge road of clap you spew.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Quote:
                Quote:

LOL

Canelo fans just aren't Canelo haters like you jealous little bwaaaaaaays are. We get it. You lost a big stack of cashish on the GGG II fight. Just get past it, bubba. We've all made bad bets. Learn from it. Next time before betting, remember to use your mind, not your heart.

Your back door must really be sore from all that b.s. you keep pulling out of it.
                I'm going to interpret your weak response as you conceding that you're not intelligent enough to keep up with me so you revert to your gay comments to try and deflect your inferiority. Take that L porky porter

Comment

Quote:
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mindgames View Post
                  Sorry, im watching a pitbull fight a squirrel that day.

Quote:
                  So, your wife vs your boyfriend then, eh? Cool. Tickets reasonable? May make the trek.

Nah, you just made a goofball joke and I turned it into a better joke, more absurd. Nothing personal, so don't get your lil' feelings hurt. Try to keep up. Although I doubt you can keep up with a comedic genius like me.

Don't quit your day job, kid.
                  Took you a while to come up with that witty line, was pretty original though, true genius 😂

Comment

Quote:
                    Quote:
                    Quote:

LOL

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    I'm going to interpret your weak response as you conceding that you're not intelligent enough to keep up with me so you revert to your gay comments to try and deflect your inferiority. Take that L porky porter
                    No, actually, DA, you're just full of crapola. That's what my comment meant. But hey, since you're so into gays you may wanna visit closet flamer Mike Pence. Just try to get him away from 'Mother', for some private time for you two.

Comment

Quote:
                      Quote:
                      Quote:

LOL

No, actually, DA, you're just full of crapola. That's what my comment meant. But hey, since you're so into gays you may wanna visit closet flamer Mike Pence. Just try to get him away from 'Mother', for some private time for you two.
                      what did you even write? Is English your 5th language or are you a ****** whose parents were first cousins?

Comment

Working...
                      X