Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Don't Believe There's An Al Haymon; He's Fictional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bob is blazing some good bud at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
      I hear what you say but Bud would beg to differ on this one:
      "Crawford's official purse is $2 million, though he is guaranteed $3.625 million from Top Rank. Benavidez's official purse is $350,000, but he has a $500,000 guarantee." - Dan Rafael

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...clash-weigh-in
      Crawford is considered by idiots to be the best pound for pound fighter, and he's barely cracking 3 million, when Mayweather was considered the p4p he was making from 70 to 100 million per fight, he made like 200 million fighting pacquiao.. When pacquiao was considered p4p he was making from 15 to 30 million per fight... Al haymon gave Danny Garcia 2million for fighting that bum rod salka, do your research. Al haymon gave Errol Spence 3 million for beating that damaged goods guys Lamont Peterson. That's the same pay Crawford got for fighting an undefeated live dog like Jose benavidez... Whether you wanna admit or not Bob arum is paying his fighters peanuts compared to what Al is giving them..

Comment

Originally posted by allenfred View Post
        Haymon is controlling these morons who are getting ripped off by Haymon. Unfair but that is plantation living for morons.
        Well haymon made mayweather a billionaire, he gave Errol Spence 3 million for fighting bum Lamont Peterson, he gave Danny Garcia 2 million for beating a tomato can like rod salka.. If that's getting ripped off in your opinion I think every active fighter would like be getting ripped off, including manny Pacquiao who just signed with Al haymon last week

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Crawford just got over 3 million to fight a one legged stiff you anti semitic c u n t.
          Bob arum says Crawford is number 1 p4p and he's barely giving him 3 million.. When Mayweather was p4p he was getting paid 70 to 100 million per fight, when pacquiao was p4p he was getting 15 to 30 million per fight, Errol Spence is not even p4p and he got 3 million for beating that bum Lamont Peterson, Danny Garcia got 2 million for beating rod salka... Those 3 million that you are being impressed by that Crawford got is nothing compared to what Al haymon would give him, dumb gullible muthapffuca

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
            Imagine the difficulty negotiating with Arum? He’s an old man, a lawyer & a Jew!
            Lmao oh man I'm dying over here of laughter... You hit it right on the spot

Comment

Al Haymon sure knows how to stay in the shadows

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                He’s the guy that bent Arum over in the Floyd/Manny negotiations.
                arum is pretty smart himself too. a lot of chess being played here in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                  This is what De La Hoya lacks. Arum has his dirt but hes got charisma which is somethin I think you need as a promoter. De La Hoya is corny as hell.
                  it's definitely surprising arum is so witty even in old age

Comment

Bob: i haven't sued him m in 3 years, he doesnt exist!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      not even close. fighter of the decade is clearly Floyd. wins over Mosley, Cotto, Canelo and Pacquiao. hard to top that with only two years left.
                      would Crawford have accomplished more than Floyd in this decade even if he decisively beat Spence? Absolutely not, if we're being objective Floyd should win it easily, however we should ask ourselves 1 question: is that good good the sport? Floyd retired years ago, Crawford, Lomachenko, Mikey Garcia are still active and it would benefit the sport more if they won that, I don't think Floyd even cares.

I know I'm being subjective but like I said it's just better for the sport to reward these young fighters if they do great stuff and beating Spence would be a great accomplishment for Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                      X