Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Don't Believe There's An Al Haymon; He's Fictional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Don't Believe There's An Al Haymon; He's Fictional

OMAHA, Nebraska Bob Arum is confident that, if given the opportunity to meet again with Al Haymon, they can come to an agreement to make a Terence Crawford-Errol Spence Jr. fight a reality. They did, after all, put together a much more complicated pay-per-view showdown when they finally made Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Manny Pacquiao early in 2015.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Before people think he's serious, he's joking. And its funny

Comment

Great fight, not PPV. PPV needs casual sports fans. Casual sports fans don't know who either guy is.

Comment

Well Bob the only thing you should know about Al haymon is that he actually pays his fighters what they're worth and is not a stingy greedy Jew like you..

Comment

we don't care if he's real or not..all we care about is for whoever's in control of pbc to make the best fights in conjunction with other promoters

Comment

Who ever Al Haymon is, he needs to stop making so many predictable fights like Wilder vs Fury.

Obviously Wilder is going to beat the man that came out of retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
              Well Bob the only thing you should know about Al haymon is that he actually pays his fighters what they're worth and is not a stingy greedy Jew like you..
              I hear what you say but Bud would beg to differ on this one:
              "Crawford's official purse is $2 million, though he is guaranteed $3.625 million from Top Rank. Benavidez's official purse is $350,000, but he has a $500,000 guarantee." - Dan Rafael

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...clash-weigh-in

Comment

Did Bob Arum sue a "fictional character?" Did Manny Pacquiao sign with a "fictional character?" Lol!

Comment

Lmao!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL He said he met with him but doesnt know if he exists?

Comment

Working...
                    X