Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Don't Believe There's An Al Haymon; He's Fictional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Haymon represents the Obama Entitlement CULTURE in boxing. He represents the victim mentality and protecting an inferior product from being exposed. A TRUE CON MAN. But that is today's culture in the ghetto.

Comment

Must drive these attention whore promoters nuts. Boxing and MMA are the only sports where the promoters try to be the star. Bad model and its dying in front of there eyes. Must really piss the Bob father off that Haymon cares not about the attention only the money for him and his guys. Of course he's throwing shade, his fighter is on the outside looking in and at welter he's got no one. Bud crying about Spence but Spence now has Porter, Thurman, Pac and Mikey he can fight. Bud......needs a PPV with a Haymon guy to make real $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Before people think he's serious, he's joking. And its funny
        Dude, I repped you for both your sigs alone

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Al Haymon represents the Obama Entitlement CULTURE in boxing. He represents the victim mentality and protecting an inferior product from being exposed. A TRUE CON MAN. But that is today's culture in the ghetto.
        Yes, so a guy who's an Ivy League educated, self-made millionaire and has taken over a sport dominated by Jews over the past 100 years has a "victim mentality"?

Man, you Trump supporters are a gas.

And you mods need to do your job and ban idiots like this.

Comment

Arum is always selling his events, his fighters, and his company.

PBC has always seemed rudderless in that regard. But after these new deals, I'm guessing they will use the networks to promote rather than having a face like Arum?

The only guy that I notice who sells while working with the PBC is Dibella and his east coast events, he seems to do alright with the grassroots type of local promotion

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
            Well haymon made mayweather a billionaire, he gave Errol Spence 3 million for fighting bum Lamont Peterson, he gave Danny Garcia 2 million for beating a tomato can like rod salka.. If that's getting ripped off in your opinion I think every active fighter would like be getting ripped off, including manny Pacquiao who just signed with Al haymon last week
            Al Haymon is a slimy harlem pimp using these ignorant kids as stooges for Haymon's boxing's plantation of slaves. Granted Floyd and some others make big money but most of these boxing slaves make little and are used as filed hands making slimy al haymon big dollars.Some one has to pay stooge Sammy and his two chimps also. Haymon is a crook who got rich off the backs and dumb minds of these ignorant kids who box for slimy Al Haymon. FACT

Comment

Alan Haymon Enterprises all day!

Comment

You don't see him; he sees you.

There's no escape from Al Haymon.

Comment

Working...
                X