No announcement yet.

lol my friend said "a healthy keith beats crawford"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely he can, he can beat Spence Jr as well with the right Game Plan

Make no mistake about it, Thurman can Fight!

Thurman Resume>Crawford and Spence Jr Resume Combined
    Last edited by sicko; 10-15-2018, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      that'll work, it's a lot better than saying "yes he will" then leave

but also Crawford would be the best one on keith's resume too

lastly, who has keef beaten that has movement and fights off the back foot?
      I'm not 100% sure about that. I think Garcia and Porter would do very well against Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        has there been anyone who's been "injured" this long?
        Jose Benavidez got shot in his femur or w/e & was told it would take 2 years to walk right again & he was back boxing in the same time Keith has been out at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Jose Benavidez got shot in his femur or w/e & was told it would take 2 years to walk right again & he was back boxing in the same time Keith has been out at this point.
          To be fair to Keith, Yes, Benavidez came back but he was hardly 100% and he lost by KO. Coming back at less than 100% isn't necessarily a smart move for a boxer. Courageous certainly but smart, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            To be fair to Keith, Yes, Benavidez came back but he was hardly 100% and he lost by KO. Coming back at less than 100% isn't necessarily a smart move for a boxer. Courageous certainly but smart, not so much.
            I'm not sure you get shot in the leg & comeback 100% at all. He probably is 100% of what he can be & his leg is a hell of a lot better than Foreman's, Sergio's or that mfer's on a kickstand Charlo fought awhile back.

Plus its worth noting Jose was out for 19 months, but he's been back boxing for 8 months & 3 fights now.

Comment

I wish Thurman would come back like he was before, because he might be capable of upsetting both Spence and Crawford. Who the **** knows where his head is these days, though.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Absolutely he can, he can beat Spence Jr as well with the right Game Plan

Make no mistake about it, Thurman can Fight!

Thurman Resume>Crawford and Spence Jr Resume Combined
                Goddamn that Thurman/Porter fight was excellent.

Comment

While Thurman absolutely can beat Crawford, the amount of people saying, "well if Benavidez blah blah blah"...it's like saying "well if Emanuel Burton can catch Floyd Mayweather than what will so and so do."

Boxing fans never learn this lesson and it's quite sad to see.

Comment

I do not see much power from Crawford at 147, I also have seen him dropped by Gamboa. Thurman can still fight even though lately he has been mia. I think Thurman beats Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
                      I do not see much power from Crawford at 147, I also have seen him dropped by Gamboa. Thurman can still fight even though lately he has been mia. I think Thurman beats Crawford
                      He was never dropped by Gamboa. Gamboa didn't even win the round he "dropped" Crawford in.

Comment

Working...
                      X