No announcement yet.

lol my friend said "a healthy keith beats crawford"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
    Crawford has never fought a guy with skill, speed and punch of a Keith thurman.
    Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    Keith ends Crawford
    Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    Your friend is right. Especially after seeing tonight's fight.
    Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
    Thurman has beat everyone he faced, so what exactly is your point?

so folks here saying keith will beat him but don't say HOW he'd do it or CAN'T name someone he beat who is skilled like bud and has movement like him

guess folks here as dumb as my friend too

got cha

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
      Thurman has beat everyone he faced, so what exactly is your point?
      bud's beaten everyone he's faced too, what's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        mr. no where to be found keef who went 7-5 with flat footed garcia is supposed to be able to beat crawford?

I told my friend who has keef beaten with movement?

keef gets schooled by bud

keef didn't even want any part of jesse vargas who just tied with someone who bud whooped lol
        I think that's a very reasonable opinion. Especially after the fight Saturday. Bud looked very beatable.

Comment

lol keef folds like a chair against slow southpaw collazo and turns from one time to run time and yet he ends bud's career? lol

Comment

if Crawford dropped rounds and got caught flush plenty of times v a cripple, then i think Thurman has a real chance of doing a job on him.

Thurman is levels above Benavidez.

Never gonna happen though. one doesn't fight anymore and the other already has about 3 C-level Top Rank fighters lined up.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              I think that's a very reasonable opinion. Especially after the fight Saturday. Bud looked very beatable.
              I'm not trippin over the opinion, I'm asking ok then how would he do it and who has he beaten with skills and movement like him, and yet that question is unable to be answered not only by my friend but people on here as well, they are all giving the same answer "yea he can beat him"...

and leaves it at that lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                if Crawford dropped rounds and got caught flush plenty of times v a cripple, then i think Thurman has a real chance of doing a job on him.

Thurman is levels above Benavidez.
                can you show gifs of this "got caught"

so a boxer isn't supposed to get hit?

if he got "caught" a lot, why was bud up 10-1 going to the 12th?

also it don't occur that bud probably didn't think much of jose and didn't trip about his "shots"? you don't think he'd change it up fighting someone he'd show more respect to?

but anyways thanks for at least giving an answer to a possible way keef beats him, rather than just saying "he does" and leaves it at that lol

Comment

bud won't get his respect anyways if he does beat keef

folks will say keef isn't the same anymore or some other bs excuse

but fight won't happen, keith stay missing with his face on milk cartons

pbc got the line up yet spence fights Peterson and another bum for 2018, but yet it's only bud the one fighting the bums

not bad though seeing as how these "elite" of Garcia and porter fighting one another to make 1 mil while bud fights "bums" for 3 mil

Comment

Is there even such a thing as a "healthy" Keith these days? I standby Keith being half out of the game already. I think when he comes back he'll be in for 5ish fights or 3 years-ish, give or take, & be done. He'll be a early retirement dude I feel like. He won't be boxing at 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                      I'm not trippin over the opinion, I'm asking ok then how would he do it and who has he beaten with skills and movement like him, and yet that question is unable to be answered not only by my friend but people on here as well, they are all giving the same answer "yea he can beat him"...

and leaves it at that lol
                      Well those answers are obvious. Thurman has good footwork, ring IQ and has fast hands. He's definitely a lot better than anyone else on Crawford's resume. I think he could win on points in a competitive fight as long as he doesn't get caught with something hard that he doesn't see.

Does that work for you?

Comment

Working...
                      X