Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Breaks Down, Drops, Knocks Out Benavidez in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Both looked like they were barely even in a fight. It was more feinting and making mean faces playing patty cake more than anything. I felt it was a very boring fight. Nothing I want to go back and watch again.
    True. Crawfotd controlled the distance and was content to coast, Benevidez's not on Bud's level and does't have the skill set to make Crawford change his game plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      I said cute, not ***y.
      yup, your a crackhead confirmed. Nothing cute about a woman who cakes on makeup, paints on eyebrows, and hits children on live TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
        yup, your a crackhead confirmed. Nothing cute about a woman who cakes on makeup, paints on eyebrows, and hits children on live TV.
        didn't see none of that. Just said she had a cute face.

But okay bro. I'm a crackhead because I said she had a ratchet tattoo and a cute face.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
          I saw the headline, "crawford beats down etc...", then watched a replay of the fight with no audio. My main thought was, "That s a beat down?" WTF
          No doubt Crawford was winning but not close to a beat down.
          Maybe my idea of a beat down, where you're hurting your opponent, have him backing up and holding on is just wrong. But if that's what happens, what do you call it? Beyond a beat down?
          Less hype and more reality might be good.
          You call it a clinic. Crawford outboxed him, beat him to the body, had him puffing in the second half and knocked him out. If anything, he carried the guy a few rounds in the end just to punish him for all the **** taking.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
            While I do agree that lomachenko is a top fighter, I want you to tell me what racism is. Because we obviously have different meanings
            In this case hating all non-american/European fighters prejudicing their acheivements as inferior at every opportunity, unjustifiably. How you got it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              I didn't hate on Loma. I spoke on some of the posters that are quick to say he is #1 p4p but don't seem to be in a hurry to see him in with the top guys at LW or JWW. Loma is good, definitely top 10, but I wanna see him in there with Garcia, Tank, or anyone at 140 before he gets the #1 spot.
              He's not 140 and neither is Tank, Tank has stated he's not that ready and Loma wants Mikey after his next fight (a unification) as Mikey has a title at 135 for another unification. He's literally setting records for obtaining titles and moving up weight classes to fight top guys other top guys, everytime someone's gonna whoop him they get embarrassed and suddenly their a bum. I don't see how you can knock the rate he's trying to achieve, who do you have as doing more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                What part of his comment was racist??? I didnt get that at all???

Loma still has a VERY bad loss on his record. In fact I think he was an even bigger favorite than Bud just was. Double digit loss Salido beat him. How is that an inferior complex??? These are Facts. Just like Salido was an actual CAB Driver when he wasnt boxing...

Man Loma fans have some very thin skin.
                Salido is a 4 time World Champ hardly a bum and hardly a very bad loss in a close fight with dirty tactics, did you even watch the fight? Just hating that people from outside America can be elite too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  Salido is a 4 time World Champ hardly a bum and hardly a very bad loss in a close fight with dirty tactics, did you even watch the fight? Just hating that people from outside America can be elite too.
                  He could have fought Salido in an immediate rematch like all the great fighters throughout history did.

Comment

• Originally posted by chimichanga2 View Post
                    Yeah pretty much this. Calling Bienvenidez a one legged bum is really classy too lol. Idiot doesn't know **** about boxing comes on the forum talk about betting and all like he a bookie in Vegas lol.
                    But he was a one legged bum, lol. Truth hurts, I know. Jose's last opponent was 22-0 and only fought 2 dudes with a winning record (2-1 & 7-6). Guy was put there to make Fraudford look good.

Comment

• Benavides. Bum knee kept him from winning . It will prevent him from competing at elite level

Comment

Working...
                      X