Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Benavidez Punks Caleb Plant! THROWS HANDS! CALEB RUNS FOR HIS LIFE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Every. Single. Time.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      when Mikey posts a topic just know the exact opposite happened from what the title says
      :lol1 this is the truth

Comment

Where did Caleb run at? Sh^t Caleb threw the first punch it looked like. Thats not no sh^t a punk ass mfer does. A punk ass mfer would gladly talked all day.

I thought Caleb was punking this superior force through out most of the video by putting his hands on Jose & at least one other dude. If I'm coming aggressive with someone a hand getting put on me is gonna get that mfer punched in the face or I'm just playing games & don't wanna escalate it.

I think Jose thought he was GONNA punk this dude with like 5 or 6 dudes with him & it went south. Not that he cares it went south or anything cuz he's got 5 or 6 dudes (+ his bro who looks like the High School kid hanging with a bunch of 6th graders in this video) with him so the odds are still with him if Plant ain't a punk.

This is like a cherry pick gone wrong video lmfao.

Wut in the f#ck were they even arguing/fighting about btw??????

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          when Mikey posts a topic just know the exact opposite happened from what the title says
          Mikey got some enhanced form of dyslexia, but instead of letters & sh^t being all confusing to him its visual sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
            Caleb Plant looks like CM Punk.
            LOL he does. I was thinking the same watching this.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I am a fan of his brother and wish he had not been a part of that scene.
              Same. Although in that video it seemed like when sh^t got serious David was holding at least one dude back or something. But so much was happening I'm not sure.

Comment

As a white man I’m all for supporting Mexican fighters as I love their style and heart that most have.

But fuk this punk Jose Benavidez. I hope Crawford rips this disgrace to the Mexican races head off.

Comment

The video is from June/July.

Check Caleb Plant's Instagram story. He talks about it.

Comment

He HAS to win tonite now after all the shît he started and did!

Comment

wtf did I just watch? A dude with a posse being *****ed around by the guy they went to bully? lol, next time make sense on a video subject. So lame.

Comment

Working...
                      X