Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Benavidez Punks Caleb Plant! THROWS HANDS! CALEB RUNS FOR HIS LIFE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant handled his own and had those fools shook. Came to somebody elses gym and got handled. Got those Sweet Hands put on him,

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Where did Caleb run at? Sh^t Caleb threw the first punch it looked like. Thats not no sh^t a punk ass mfer does. A punk ass mfer would gladly talked all day.

I thought Caleb was punking this superior force through out most of the video by putting his hands on Jose & at least one other dude. If I'm coming aggressive with someone a hand getting put on me is gonna get that mfer punched in the face or I'm just playing games & don't wanna escalate it.

I think Jose thought he was GONNA punk this dude with like 5 or 6 dudes with him & it went south. Not that he cares it went south or anything cuz he's got 5 or 6 dudes (+ his bro who looks like the High School kid hanging with a bunch of 6th graders in this video) with him so the odds are still with him if Plant ain't a punk.

This is like a cherry pick gone wrong video lmfao.

Wut in the f#ck were they even arguing/fighting about btw??????
      Caleb threw the first punch as soon as he got Behind his trainers . Which is a punk move in My book .

Plus ... Why are people ( not necessarily Panda ) trying to make this a Race issue ? All this mention about Mexican this and that .

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        The video is from June/July.

Check Caleb Plant's Instagram story. He talks about it.
        Whats he say?

Comment

Caleb plant is a bltch. Benavidez was in his face and pushed him. Caleb plant didn't do anything. He acted like he was trying to diffuse the situation but then when people got in between them, that's when caleb tried to throw a cheap shot. Dude is a straight bltch in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I totally forgot about that. I would have thought their father would have put a bit of control in his kids. They seem to be misbehaving even with a boxing background, I thought boxing was meant to give you the calmness against provocation, Plant was very mature and calm even doe he was pushed.
            You don't think Crawford looks and acts like an idiot

Comment

What is the context here? You'd think the bigger/younger bro would be the one beefing with Plant as they're in the same division but it's cholo ass Jose lol. This guy is on a rampage right now, he better be focused for the Crawford fight cause he's up against an elite talent tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Plant handled his own and had those fools shook. Came to somebody elses gym and got handled. Got those Sweet Hands put on him,

Unrelated but you might know. I thought Plant trained out of Floyd's Gym? That definitely was not Floyd's Gym. Has Caleb moved to a new spot?

Comment

Caleb Plant be talking gangsta shxt on IG. he looked shook as hell here. big letdown.

that cameraman should be knocked out for dropping ths phone when it got good.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Whats he say?
                    thats hes a *****, that he was talking **** about jose benevidez on social media about how he was gonna do this and that lmfao ***** ass nukka didnt do ****. PS video cut off cause Plant took that HARD L!

Comment

lol is he supposed to be some kind of tough guy??

Comment

Working...
                      X