Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Charlo ducking GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlo has been quiet about fighting Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      I get all that and I agree but would the Charlo fans and GGG haters apply that logic if GGG had decided to take a fight like Sulecki in December? No they wouldn't. Like I said the forum would be backed up 4/5 pages of "GGG shook", "GGG scared" etc;
      Triple L did it in 37 fights! Where the F have YOU BEEN?!?!

Stop protecting Triple Flop!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        I'm not getting to all the other stuff but yeah I smell BS when someone on here claims something that no one else has reported.

This guy is saying Golovkin has already said no to a Charlo fight but we are just supposed to take his word.

I do not think Golovkin will fight Charlo but I have seen nothing from him or his camp indicating that.

The likelihood of this poster being right is high because common sense would tell you Charlo-Golovkin is unlikely. If it doesn't happen this poster can just come and say "see I told you". I'd put the probability of Golovkin fighting Charlo at 5%.
        I hope GGG turns his back on this whole corrupt WBC circus show and goes in another direction. He clearly is never going to get a fair shake against Canelo. It would have better for his career and legacy - though not for his bank balance - if he'd never got involved with them in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Damn every single fighter that on the Charlos resume has been bums daaaaaamn
          Cuz all the so called top fighters avoiding them. Daaaaaaamn!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
            #liarsonly
            Yes YOU are....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              That was actually what I entered this thread to comment on, but I got distracted by his attempt to switch the "blame" onto GGG.

People are so keen to bash one or the other, depending on which side of the fence they stand, that they are missing the real scandal here, which is that the WBC had no business ordering GGG and Charlo to fight each other in the first place.

What happened to the order they made before the GGG/Canelo rematch .. that the winner had to Charlo next?

Clearly, they are bending over backwards and bending the rules to keep Canelo happy. Probably because they are worried he might dump their belt again if they order him to fight somebody he doesn't want to fight.
              Just like you are doing protecting Triple L....LMMFAO!!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

GGG won’t be getting ducked by ANY of the top dudes...Nelo beat him TWICE...with two different styles...Charlo is a *****ing LION...he want ALL the smoke

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  You barkin' up the wrong tree homie....
                  We all want to see that fight bro. That's a great fight.

Jermall vs. Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Yeah Triple L is scured. Someone tell Triple L this sport is for #Lions Only!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!
                    Here comes the nut job. I see the kids got a few days of the library computer before the homeless guy started hogging it up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      WOW! People on this forum really go out of their way to twist and spin things to fit their Narrative, even more distrubing are the people who eat this BS up and co-sign it

Who the hell said by Charlo fighting Sulecki or Monroe in December means that he is withdrawing from possibly fighting GGG in a Eliminator? Loeffler and Abel Sanchez said GGG is not returning until NEXT YEAR. So let me get this right, you same people who cry about Charlo not being active enough want him to remain inactive and just wait for GGG?

Charlo vs GGG can still happen, it is really up to GGG to accept, Charlo is the one already in the Mandatory Spot. Or he can choose another route to get one more shot at Canelo it is really up to him. Maybe he follows Canelo to 168
                      I agree with you. I don't think anything you are saying here is not correct. I do not think Golovkin will fight Charlo. It makes little sense. The only way I see it happening is if Canelo says he will not fight Golovkin unless he follows the WBC's decision to first fight Charlo. Golovkin is so determined to fight Canelo that he fights Charlo. The odds of those to happening are probably slim to none. The chance that either one happens isn't much better.

I think it would be a bad look for Canelo (and also potentially risk a big pay day) and the chance that Golovkin would be so fixed on Canelo that he would want to have to fight Charlo first I doubt that. This is Golovkin going on 37 years old who has now made millions, probably lost some of that eye of the tiger.

Comment

Working...
                      X