No announcement yet.

Jermall Charlo vs Maciej Sulecki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I think Sulecki says he's fighting Nov 10th but I can't fully understand his page. No mention of Charlo.
    Well, that definitely takes him out of the running for Charlo on December 22nd.

Comment

I think Sulecki says he's fighting Nov 10th but I can't fully understand his page. No mention of Charlo.
      I can't find anything on it. Tho him and Charlo said they both knew Nothin of this upcoming fight.
      And if Nov 10 then he's probably on the Matchroom undercard. This like the 3rd time in a week Hearn has taken opponents if true lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Well, that definitely takes him out of the running for Charlo on December 22nd.
        Maybe? I had to use Google translate

Comment

Maybe? I had to use Google translate
          Post the tweet here.

From the tweet I saw from last week it translated to even though he won't be fighting the rest of the year, he won't stop training.

Comment

let me guess, Maciej is a bum right guys????? and gggee said hes not fighting until maybe 04/2019 so should charlo have waited til then only to find out gggee will be fighting someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Post the tweet here.

From the tweet I saw from last week it translated to even though he won't be fighting the rest of the year, he won't stop training.
              November 10th he is fighting Jean Michel Hamilcaro

Comment

Working...
              X