No announcement yet.

Jermall Charlo vs Maciej Sulecki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    No problem with that fight per se, don't love it, don't hate it, but HEADLINE??? I think thats a 2nd or 3rd billing fight. Respect on giving the Charlo's some main events finally, but make it a more compelling fight.
    With so many dates on Fox, FS1 and Showtime, guys like the Charlos who were co-features on Showtime before are going to get the chance to headline now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Everyone **** on Jacobs for fighting Sulecki so I hope the same happens here

Yes they did but when the fight happened and Sulecki arguably won to lots of people this became an interesting fight.

Comment

If Charlo cant get any meaningful fights, “he should just move up”. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          Yes they did but when the fight happened and Sulecki arguably won to lots of people this became an interesting fight.
          Sulecki did very well in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            With so many dates on Fox, FS1 and Showtime, guys like the Charlos who were co-features on Showtime before are going to get the chance to headline now.
            And for so long people have complained about the Charlo bros not headlining and being under promoted. They should absolutely get their chance to headline.

Put Lara/Castano and JRock/Inoue on the UC.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Everyone **** on Jacobs for fighting Sulecki so I hope the same happens here
              Everybody who was ****ting on Jacobs probably had never seen Sulecki fight before. Everybody who had knew it would be a competitive fight and they were right. Sulecki is very underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                If Charlo cant get any meaningful fights, “he should just move up”. Right?
                He just did move up last year. Its not like he's been fighting at one division his whole career.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  He just did move up last year. Its not like he's been fighting at one division his whole career.
                  What does that matter? Is he getting fights with the big names or not? No.

Time to move up according to the logic displayed here for the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    so no ggg ??
                    I’m surprised Canelo got medically cleared for December TBH. Likely why he’s facing Fielding and not someone who can actually crack.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      No problem with that fight per se, don't love it, don't hate it, but HEADLINE??? I think thats a 2nd or 3rd billing fight. Respect on giving the Charlo's some main events finally, but make it a more compelling fight.

Kinda weak sauce that he's fighting a guy coming off a loss but otherwise I don't have a problem with this. Should be a good fight and a good litmus test to see where Charlo is in relation to at least one other top tier middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X