Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Aligns Himself With Al Haymon, Eyes Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gonna be funny when manny realizes all the money arum was taking from him

didnt think this was legit but guess so

Comment

• Already 3 dates in Vegas in the beginning of the year.

Comment

• "I vould likk to tank my promotur ehhhhh.... Al Haymon" -

Comment

• Excellent, things got much more interesting for PAC

Comment

• Bob Arum is rolling over in his grave right now.
            There goes his TORCH, Nothing to pass down to "Bud" or Loma now.

Comment

• It won't last long. PacMan is going to lose as soon as the level of opposition becomes better than a shot Matthysse.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Moreover, when you couple that up with the fact, that he had all these naysayers in his ear that are supposed to be in his corner and on his side telling him that he can't defeat or at least be competitive with a guy like Bud Crawford; Then that makes things even all the more complicated than what it already is.
                I HIGHLY doubt anyone working with Manny is telling him he can't beat anyone. I don't think you keep your job with a boxer telling him he can't beat someone. I'd be super surprised if someone is saying sh^t like that.

I do suspect there are cats saying this guy or that guy is "tougher" & asking for more money for certain fights & then the problem gets passed on to the promoter or network to come up with the right money, but they wouldn't be telling Manny he's gonna lose to a guy & I feel like Manny is the type who'd fight anyone if the purse is right.

Comment

• And according to multiple sources the boxer has also cut ties with longtime business manager Michael Koncz

So Koncz is out too LMAO

Comment

• I wanna see Pac-Broner

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                      Already 3 dates in Vegas in the beginning of the year.
                      That T-Mobile March date could be Spence vs Manny or Broner vs Manny if they really are trying to make the Floyd fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X