Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Accepts Dillian Whyte's Offer To Fight on 12/22 in UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    lets see how Whyte gets out of this one
    Hearn got this one

Comment

• So Wilder was ducking Whyte for months and instead fought a 55 year old bum Ortiz and KOd him. But now that 55 year old bum is going against Whyte the guy Wilder ducked and the Brits are all calling it for the 55 year old bum. Lol wow... time you Brits just admitted that Wilder is a huge threat to your God AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by redmish View Post
        Whyte beats him. Ortiz is nothing special and I don't understand why he's rated so highly on here because he's never beaten anyone of note.
        Ortiz resume is terrible but in his wilder fight he could have won which the bell had Wilder lucking out.

Resumes aside Ortiz clearly possesses certain elements who is also a southpaw able to create fits in the ring and decent punching.

Whyte himself doesn't really think its a hard fight,but I cant see how this isn't a real fight either way...its pretty even on paper at least right now,whyte isn't at his peak and Ortiz is VERY old.

Comment

• Nope Whyte gets exposed by the old King Kong.

Comment

• Uh oh. This is not good for Wilder's team. I had assumed that upgrading Ortiz from the undercard to the main event was the backup plan in case Fury rides off on the white horse.
            Wilder's people better get Brezeale on the Dec 1st undercard. If they're smart, they've already paid Brezeale to go through a full camp like Hearn did with Takam in the leadup to the scheduled Joshua-Pulev fight.

Wilder-Brezeale would be a terrible PPV but at least Wilder could take care of his mandatory and not waste a full camp. I really can't think of any other good options if Whyte and Ortiz are tied up. Not Parker coming off two losses; not Kownacki since it's in LA (that's a Brooklyn or Chicago fight).

Comment

• Hearn will prevent because he wants Joshua-Whyte 2

Comment

• My money is still on Whyte v Chisora happening - although Eddie Hearn has mentioned Chisora being a pain in the arse to work with several times. (Think he had to give him a Rolex just to get him to turn up to the pressers to promote the first Whyte fight).

Would love the Whyte Ortiz fight to happen, winner gets AJ in April.

Comment

• When Whyte beats Ortiz who else will our friends across the pond tout?

Jarrell Miller seems to have so much more upside than the ancient hypertensive Cuban

Comment

• Strap ya nuts on Shyte!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                      Dillian's reaction as Eddie broke the news

Lololololol luv it

Comment

Working...
                      X