Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! Mcgregor vs Khabib PPV sales did over 2 million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you possibly know the amount this fast? I thought it takes 7-10 days for cable and Satellite to count and return the ppv buys. If this came from Dana white he's the clown who said McGregor/Mayweather did 6m buys and showtime came out and called him liar. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
      Plus a cut from PPV sales or does it all go to the UFC?
      IDK you will assume so but he still getting robbed, he got a gurantee of 3 million lol so even if he got a % of the ppv its still total isnt all he can make like he could have if his gurantee was larger.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        3 million lol.
        Stop with this lame dated silly sh^t.

MMA dudes get a cut of PPV sales at different levels as they get more buys. At 2M buys I'd guess Conor is taking home $20M-$25M. I heard MMA people suggesting mfers getting 1M+ numbers get in the $10M+ range. So my guess is at least double that number insures your bank account is going up by $20M. Might hit $25M, $30M with the improved cut with better cut % tiers doe too.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

MMA dudes get a cut of PPV sales at different levels as they get more buys. At 2M buys I'd guess Conor is taking home $20M-$25M. I heard MMA people suggesting mfers getting 1M+ numbers get in the $10M+ range. So my guess is at least double that number insures your bank account is going up by $20M. Might hit $25M, $30M with the improved cut with better cut % tiers doe too.
          that was his gurantee, wtf you talking about.

IDK you will assume so but he still getting robbed, he got a gurantee of 3 million lol so even if he got a % of the ppv its still total isnt all he can make like he could have if his gurantee was larger.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            I’m happy for them. That’s the biggest fight in their sport. That’s been their “manny and pacquiao” so to speak. And it ended the way everybody knew it would. Utter domination from Khabib.

Happy for them and good on them if true. They deserve it
            That's considered dominant in MMA? No wonder i don't watch MMA.

Comment

UFC/MMA overall doesn’t pay very well. Did you see Tony Ferguson pay was like 120,000? Damn boxing flyweights make more money than that!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Didn't Mayweather get like $45M when he did 2.2 with canelo?

Why is McGregor barely getting half that if what you're saying is true?

Comment

How you have a ppv Saturday night and by Monday have the ppv numbers? And Monday is a holiday everything is closed. So you got all the ppv counted on Sunday which is a weekend? I don't see how without even a single week day passing you have the ppv numbers when floyd/Mayweather and Floyd/Manny took like 2 weeks to determine the ppv buys.

Comment

Does Conor get spit and chewed out like Ronda Rousy? I'd give him 2 more fights and he has to win his next 2 fights.

Comment

that was his gurantee, wtf you talking about.
                      Huh? The ppv cut just like I said in the post you quoted lol.

Everyone knows by now name guys get a ppv cut in the UFC.

Sh^t is so basic & more casual fan known than Haymon second checks by now. Go look up the leaked Couture contract from 1995 or w/e if you are unaware.

Comment

Working...
                      X