Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khans been caught wanting some transgander love.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khans been caught wanting some transgander love.

Ghastly mate just ghastly.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...lulah-Eve.html

What? Khan is into He-She's now? How gross? However, I know the story is only bullshit though.

Comment

Haha Khan

Has a video of himself beating off over video call leaked online. Accused his wife of banging AJ on twitter and now been caught messaging a tranny.

He's a mess

Comment

Khan is such a thick **** he probably didn't know it was a tranny.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          What? Khan is into He-She's now? How gross? However, I know the story is only bullshit though.

why do you think that?

He's notorious for cheating on his missus, so it's probably got some truth to it, tranny or not.

Comment

I think Khan would look cute with a d1ck in his mouth...all the way down to the balls.

Not sure if his Muslim brothers would agree though.

Comment

This she-man is not even attractive. His wife looks like a plastic doll as well. he must be into that fake look.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                [/B]

why do you think that?

He's notorious for cheating on his missus, so it's probably got some truth to it, tranny or not.
                I don't dismiss that point. I have no way of proving it or disproving it. All I can say is, he's young, athletic with a rock hard dick; Especially after a fight. So naturally he would want to indulge.

However, for him to bypass women and some good warm pussy for another mans' dick in his mouth or up his ass is as perverted and gross as it gets. All those weeks of training and abstaining from sex builds up a tremendous amount of testosterone in men and then for him to start craving for dudes is both filthy and insane.

I don't know. Perhaps there is some ring of truth to it. After all he was spotted at the ESPY's sitting next to Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner.

Comment

Khans been holding dick in his mouth essentially. Wonder if he beens floored or rocked by a dickslap?

Comment

Gross. Man in a dress. A man in a dress with a massive forehead. Just gross.

Comment

Working...
                    X