Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khans been caught wanting some transgander love.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the bigots are out in full force in this thread i see.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      the bigots are out in full force in this thread i see.
      bigot??? you seem to love to support the g@y people of the world

this turns you on i guess

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        bigot??? you seem to love to support the g@y people of the world

this turns you on i guess

im against discrimination and believe people should be allowed to express their sexuality.

Comment

im against discrimination and believe people should be allowed to express their sexuality.
          yet you seem to get mad when str8 people express theirs

Comment

Did Amir Khan snort the same shit Oscar de la Coka did? Wtf is going on out here?
            Last edited by Slicc; 10-08-2018, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Sure I agree 100%.

But, people have the right to disagree and express their own feelings about the sexuality of others.

Radical ****sexuals are the most intolerant people around, as are radical Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                yet you seem to get mad when str8 people express theirs
                when did he post a picture of a straight person and say wtf? when did he post a picture of a straight person and say i guess this turns you on in a condescending way? you are the worst at false equivalencies. you don't have to be gay or trans to support gay and trans people. just like you don't have to be mentally challenged to support larry. i support larry!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  when did he post a picture of a straight person and say wtf? when did he post a picture of a straight person and say i guess this turns you on in a condescending way? you are the worst at false equivalencies. you don't have to be gay or trans to support gay and trans people. just like you don't have to be mentally challenged to support larry. i support larry!
                  so you bang trannies to???

Comment

Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
                    The insecurity, ****phobia, and general wack aass machismo on these forums is so annoying. So Amir Khan want's to **** a transgender woman, why does that matter at all?
                    Can tell your married to a tranny judging by that whopping great ego your displaying

Comment

'She was speechless when Amir messaged. She doesn't want to be part of a fetish,' an insider told The Sun.

'She was disgusted at how he reacted when she turned him down. He seemed to think he could click his fingers and expect her to jump into bed.'

This clown getting knocked down by trannies too LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X