No announcement yet.

Bitter Eddie Hearn talks about other people being bitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Eddie Hearn: "Pollywoggles! I cannot believe the American establishment won't just let me come in and take over. More money, highest paid, most active!!! Please please stop making this so difficult!"
    Highest paid is only good when he's paying. When others are high paying her says it's bad

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
      Eddie delivered a cracking card this morning/last night. You guys should be happy you get those sort of cards so damn cheap!
      Cracking card? The card was a bunch of guys nobody in the US cares about. So far, DAZN hasn't been able to land a single Showtime, ESPN or HBO star. All Hearn has is a bunch of fighters nobody wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        Cracking card? The card was a bunch of guys nobody in the US cares about. So far, DAZN hasn't been able to land a single Showtime, ESPN or HBO star. All Hearn has is a bunch of fighters nobody wanted.
        I know your anti Eddie. But if you go watch the card you will find it hard to argue it had several great fights. If you haven’t already - I suggest you do, because it was entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Here is the tweet from Espinoza that got bitter Eddie in his feelings

Is trump a pos? Piece of crap? Espinoza was a Jew scholar... homie you smart off the charts...

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
            I know your anti Eddie. But if you go watch the card you will find it hard to argue it had several great fights. If you haven’t already - I suggest you do, because it was entertaining.
            I'm not anti-Eddie. I'm rooting for Eddie and DAZN. I do business with DAZN and stand to benefit greatly if Eddie is successful.

Of course I watched the card. Watched it twice in fact.

Entertaining or not, it didn't have any fighters anybody cares about. Which is why the arena was empty and nobody cared about the show.

It's too early to deem DAZN a failure. Hell, Eddie could land Canelo or GGG tomorrow. Or convince a PBC star to jump ship. But thus far, he has nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Is trump a pos? Piece of crap? Espinoza was a Jew scholar... homie you smart off the charts...
              Welcome back . Why did you get banned

Comment

Make more competitive fights. Fans could care less about your BS feuds.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Welcome back . Why did you get banned
                  I don’t know::: I get banned for my own ignorance..

! Peace... you a boss playa.. GOD bless you, your business that’s all this old man has.. jhonny says hello

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    UK fans being fooled by Eddie once again. Being WBC silver champion doesn't make you the mandatory. Being WBC #1 doesn't make you the mandatory.

Winning a final eliminator makes you the mandatory.

Vargas vs. Dulorme wasn't a final eliminator.

Berto already has a mandatory shot. Ugas already has a mandatory shot. Keith Thurman is also allowed to demand a mandatory shot.

So there are already THREE PEOPLE IN LINE FOR MANDATORIES. There won't be another final eliminator for a while.

When DAZN says "winner of Vargas/Dulorme likely set to face Shawn Porter," they are lying. And Hearn is lying.

This has got nothing to do with Hearn. I'm talking about the DAZN tweet and I never said anything about a silver title or WBC #1 so STFU.

This is from ESPN a few days ago:

Welterweight: Because Shawn Porter won the vacant title against Danny Garcia on Sept. 8, he must make two mandatory defenses in a row, per WBC rules. The first mandatory challenger has not been determined. The second mandatory challenger is Andre Berto, who recently defeated Devon Alexander in an eliminator. Also, when former titlist Keith Thurman, who owns a win over Porter but vacated the WBC title (and still holds the WBA's top belt) due to injury, returns to the ring, he has the right to immediately fight for the WBC belt.

Where does it mention Ugas and where does it mention who the first mandatory is and how he will be determined?

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                      This has got nothing to do with Hearn. I'm talking about the DAZN tweet and I never said anything about a silver title or WBC #1 so STFU.

This is from ESPN a few days ago:

Welterweight: Because Shawn Porter won the vacant title against Danny Garcia on Sept. 8, he must make two mandatory defenses in a row, per WBC rules. The first mandatory challenger has not been determined. The second mandatory challenger is Andre Berto, who recently defeated Devon Alexander in an eliminator. Also, when former titlist Keith Thurman, who owns a win over Porter but vacated the WBC title (and still holds the WBA's top belt) due to injury, returns to the ring, he has the right to immediately fight for the WBC belt.

Where does it mention Ugas and where does it mention who the first mandatory is and how he will be determined?
                      Nowhere.. but I'm pretty sure it states the winner of a vacant belt defends against the next highest ranked fighter.. which happens to be a certain Mr Vargas.

Surely Mr sanctioning bodies isn't saying the WBC will neglect to follow their own rules again.

Shocking

Comment

Working...
                      X