Comments Thread For: Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision on Canelo's Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    you lied about the context
    No I did not. I posted exactly what you said and the context in which it was said.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      There is nothing to get over. Golovkin is a fighter and sometimes fights don't go as planned. He won the first fight clearly and edged the second fight. The official decisions didn't go his way. That's not a new development for boxing.
      You keep stating that Golovkin won, but you don't preface
      that statement by saying 'I believe' or 'In my opinion'.
      A sentence like "He won the first fight clearly and edged the
      second fight" should have been followed by an asterisk, at
      the very least.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        You already bowed down to me!
        I own you!
        Vales verga hijo de tu puta perra bomba madre!
        Pinche joto maricon!
        Pinche rata chavala!
        As far as being a loser I'm far from a loser! I have a great job, my own house, three cars and a fat bank account.
        Do you?
        I doubt you do!
        I'm sure you still live with your momma... LOL
        Eres un pedazo de mierda pinche puto chavala!
        Yo vivo en Califas y si quieres arreglar este pedo pues dejame saber y nos arreglamos.
        Conmigo chinga a tu puta perra madre wey!
        A mi me la pelas puto!
        Pinche joto cabarde!
        LOL! Sure you have a great life. You have such a great life that you are willing to throw it all away so you can meet up with someone and get in a fight because they offended you on an Internet forum. LOL!

You’re a disgrace. Another leech on society. Bigot and criminal we the taxpayers of California had to take care off.

Really impressed with your cursing vocabulary in Spanish. I’m sure that comes useful when you are screaming at the toilets as you clean them.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
          No I did not. I posted exactly what you said and the context in which it was said.

you did not, you fkn liar

1) a racist comment, does not require context
          2) you made up the context, to justify your bullshlt

spin your little lie, it is no problem whatsoever..... because, you actually wrote this.....

when Golovkin said " anyone from 154-168 ".....

..... he meant, AT 160

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
            You keep stating that Golovkin won, but you don't preface
            that statement by saying 'I believe' or 'In my opinion'.
            A sentence like "He won the first fight clearly and edged the
            second fight" should have been followed by an asterisk, at
            the very least.

his posts should be followed by an apology

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              That lame Diego is a joke! He's a clown! He gets no respect from his wife, his kids, or anyone on this forum...
              He's a straight loser who's never accomplished anything in life!
              I don’t read his posts directly because the guy is literally crazy but I do read yours so I read his.

Not one thing he said did I say. Notice he doesn’t have one quote? He is making up BS. But of course a man of your low intelligence would believe it.

LOL! Go ahead and tell yourself that I’m a loser. I know what I got. I’m not the one whose life is so worthless and pathetic that I’m trying to throw it all away by arranging a fight with an internet poster. SMH you are sad. But you are a bigot and a criminal so not shocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                No its crystal clear. Your an idiot.
                He put these things like I said them. Of course none of these things came from me. He isn’t just an idiot he is screwed up mentally.

Comment

no, it didn't happen... I don't believe it... I'm not reading... nooooo?

so..... you DO read the posts that you reply to???

I guess that is another cool story bro that just got burned, huh ?

Didn’t read this post but I did see one because I read lilstumps post.

You literally made up things I never said LOL! God you’re desperate. And mentally ill.

That gif is you exactly. Some guy laughing like maniac and looking like a big douchebag.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                    This guy just lied saying I said all kinds of things I didn’t. He is a liar and mentally unstable. And I’m dead serious about the mentally unstable, it is clear this guy has a few screws loose.

I typically don’t read anything he writes but noticed this one.

Comment

you did not, you fkn liar

No I did not.

Comment

Working...
                      X