No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision on Canelo's Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
    Nobody is crying here man. i believe the video you posted is a couple years old , something that we have all known for a while the whole (154-168) was pretty much a smokescreen.. is that what u wanted to hear?

whoah whoah whoah..... back up

" a smokescreen " ?

uh.....

the word I believe you were looking for is..... ' bullshlt '

right ?

I mean..... that is, what that was..... right ?

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
    I just have seen a lot of posts coming from you typing up long paragraphs calling him "bullshtkin" and other inventive names. Point is, canelo actually beat him officially! He got the victory and GGG lost. shouldn't you be happy? it just seems like theres alot of agression coming out of you man. im actually studying to be a therapist so if you need someone to talk to PM me

yea, he did..... fk that was funny

the REAL Mexican, beat up the FAKE Mexican

and I think the reason why I call him Bullshltkin, is because he has lied about pretty much everything..... like you pointed out above

although, you chose to use a funny word, with a different meaning..... for some strange reason

but thanks for your support

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      that is called living up to your promise

being a man of your word

acting like a real champion

things that you Golovkin fans know nothing about

are you saying that Canelo was a SMW when he fought Chavez ?

I see on the other thread that Bivol is willing to drop to 168 to face Canelo

notice how he did not act like an entitled bltch, and demand that a SUPERSTAR hand him an obvious advantage?

why did you lie and say that GGG/Ward would not be for a title?

why did you lie, and say that Canelo/Golovkin was for a title?

why did you forget that Bullshltkin was more than happy to defend his title at catchweight against Rosado?

why did you forget that Bullshltkin totally refused to negotiate on weight..... despite the fact that Team Bullshlt promised to fight Canelo at 154..... and despite the fact that Team Bullshlt promised to negotiate on weight if Canelo vacated?

why ?

why did you do all of those things, and then change the subject when I spanked your lil botty kid?

WHY ?

What its called is waiting for Golovkin to get old and draining a fighter that was notorious for making weight.

Comment

Bullshltkin promised to negotiate on weight if Canelo vacated
        Canelo had the choice to defend the middleweight belt against GGG or get stripped. He picked option number 3....run down to a lower weight class like a b!tch. He said he wasn't a real middleweight to justify ducking GGG and then decided to jump all the way up to 164 to fight JCC Jr. ***** off. You've taken more L's than the Washington Generals.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          What its called is waiting for Golovkin to get old and draining a fighter that was notorious for making weight.

why did Golovkin.....

1) agree to defend his title at catchweight... against a no-hoper

2) refuse to defend his title at catchweight... against a SUPERSTAR

3) a few months later, state that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

you can see from the catchweight they offered Rosado, and from Golovkin's willingness to fight other JMW's at catchweight..... that they could have taken that fight with Canelo whenever they wanted..... so, how can you blame Canelo

surely you blame the guy who refused to make concessions, concessions that he was willing to make for NO-HOPER'S

right..... ?

or are you just making more silly excuses, like in my sig ?

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            Canelo had the choice to defend the middleweight belt against GGG or get stripped. He picked option number 3....run down to a lower weight class like a b!tch. He said he wasn't a real middleweight to justify ducking GGG and then decided to jump all the way up to 164 to fight JCC Jr. ***** off. You've taken more L's than the Washington Generals.

the Washington General's did not duck this post 4x.....

YOU did !

why did you lie and say that GGG/Ward would not be for a title?

why did you lie, and say that Canelo/Golovkin was for a title?

why did you forget that Bullshltkin was more than happy to defend his title at catchweight against Rosado?

why did you forget that Bullshltkin totally refused to negotiate on weight..... despite the fact that Team Bullshlt promised to fight Canelo at 154..... and despite the fact that Team Bullshlt promised to negotiate on weight if Canelo vacated?

a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with the SUPERSTARS Cotto and Canelo..... Bullshltkin stated that he was willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

have fun spitting up your wheaties

Comment

• you two ******s need to STOP making silly childish excuses

or you will both end up in someones sig

Comment

FACT: Bullshltkin was willing to negotiate on weight with no-hopers, but not with superstars

158 for Rosado, fine.....
                https://www.boxingscene.com/rosado-r...kin-160--61038

158 for Canelo..... no chance
                https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...-canelo--97679

and after walking away from Cotto and Canelo, Golovkin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

THAT, is what happened son..... don't forget that part, willya
                As usual you don't address the point of the post you just cut and paste your stock replies whether it has anyting to do with the topic at hand is irrelevant. I want to know why Canelo refused to make weight for his JM bouts. After all you keep whining and crying that he's just a teenty tiny little guy and there is no way he can make Middleweight. Making JM should be ezforme. The facts are he stalled the fight as long as he could and waited till Golovkin showed signs of slowing down. He cheated on weight as a JM and didn't have the balls to fight Golovkin when he was at the tail end of his prime. Rosado is twice the warrior that Canelo is.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  As usual you don't address the point of the post you just cut and paste your stock replies whether it has anyting to do with the topic at hand is irrelevant. I want to know why Canelo refused to make weight for his JM bouts. After all you keep whining and crying that he's just a teenty tiny little guy and there is no way he can make Middleweight. Making JM should be ezforme. The facts are he stalled the fight as long as he could and waited till Golovkin showed signs of slowing down. He cheated on weight as a JM and didn't have the balls to fight Golovkin when he was at the tail end of his prime. Rosado is twice the warrior that Canelo is.

I addressed the point perfectly

YOU stated that Canelo waited for Bullshltkin to get old

I proved that you were just making more childish excuses, like you did in my sig

why did Golovkin.....

3) a few months later, state that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

you can see from the catchweight they offered Rosado, and from Golovkin's willingness to fight other JMW's at catchweight..... that they could have taken that fight with Canelo whenever they wanted..... so, how can you blame Canelo

surely you blame the guy who refused to make concessions, concessions that he was willing to make for NO-HOPER'S

right..... ?

or are you just making more silly excuses, like in my sig ?

Comment

Bullshltkin promised to negotiate on weight if Canelo vacated

Keep lying mother****er and you keep getting owned. hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post

Keep lying mother****er and you keep getting owned. hahahaha

why did Golovkin.....

you can see from the catchweight they offered Rosado, and from Golovkin's willingness to fight other JMW's at catchweight..... that they could have taken that fight with Canelo whenever they wanted..... so, how can you blame Canelo?

surely you blame the guy who refused to make concessions..... concessions, that he was willing to make for NO-HOPER'S?

right..... ?

or are you just making more silly excuses, like you did in my sig?

Comment

Working...
                      X