No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision on Canelo's Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
    It absolutely does. It shows that Canelo was full of ***** and was only trying to drag GGG down to weaken him. GGG was absolutely right not to get bullied into it and he got 2 fights with Canelo at his weight. #winning

He wasn't defending a title you *****. He was fighting for the title. He was Canelo's mandatory and as such he was under no obligation to fight at a lower weight. Either Canelo made himself out to be a b!tch to the world by giving up his title or GGG got his fight. Canelo made his choice and f*kk that coward for making that particular choice. And that's all that really matters. Canelo decided that if he couldn't weight drain GGG he wouldn't fight him. He was big enough for 160. He was big enough skip over middleweight to fight JCC Jr at 164. No reason not to crap on the ginger haired coward.

he happily agreed to defend his title against Rosado at 158

but then totally refused to defend his title against Canelo at 158

what does that tell you, genius ?

An intelligent adult wouldn't blame a mandatory challenger for refusing to make weight concessions for a title fight in his own division.

but, he happily made concessions for Rosado, who had NO CHANCE

or should I say..... BECAUSE, he had no chance

c'mon son

at least you didn't tell me that when Golovkin said "anyone from 154-168".......... he meant, AT 160

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      It's a simple question. Why did little Canelo refuse to make weight for his JM bouts?

I already answered that question Tony Baloney.....

here.....

because he was a superstar who was (lamely) exploiting his position to give himself an extra pound leeway that may not have benefited his JMW opponents as much as it benefited him

Reynoso stated why YEARS ago, you casuals may not be up to date

funnily (and not mentioned ONCE by you crybaby fangirls) Canelo did the exact same thing at welter, weighing in at 150 for a number of consecutive fights

how come you crybaby excuse-making bltches never mentioned that ONCE..... oh, right..... because Hypekin did not need an excuse to duck Canelo at welter, like he did at 155

oh, Canelo did that on recommendation by his team..... they said that it would..... "preserve Saul's career"

I hope that answered your question

Tony.....

Canelo did the exact same thing at welter, weighing in at 150 for a number of consecutive fights..... so how come you crybaby excuse-making bltches never mentioned that ONCE..... NOT ONCE???

oh, right..... because Hypekin did not need an excuse to duck Canelo at welter, like he did at 155
      Last edited by aboutfkntime; 11-27-2018, 04:46 AM.

Comment

So why did Canelo refuse to make concessions to fight Golovkin at 160
        When Rosado who isn't as good as him had to guts to do it. While your at it please enlighten us as to why Canelo refused to fight at the JM official weight limit.

I already answered that question as well, Tony Baloney.....

what the fk is wrong with you ?

because that has no bearing whatsoever on the subject

FACT: Canelo had never weighed more than 155 at that point
        FACT: Canelo was never going to hand Golovkin an advantage

why do you keep ignoring the fact that Bullshltkin happily agreed to defend his title at catchweight, against a no-hoper..... but then totally refused to defend his title at catchweight, against a SUPERSTAR?

oh, and how the fk could you ignore this doozy LMAO....

surely an intelligent adult would blame the guy who refused to make concessions, the SAME concessions that he was willing to make for NO-HOPER'S..... right.....?

keywords = " intelligent adult "

or are you just making more silly excuses.....

..... like in my sig ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Bullshltkin promised to negotiate on weight if Canelo vacated
          You keep whining about the catchweight but why did they even need to be a catchweight? Did Canelo have problems making 160? Nope. He could have even eaten more of his PED tainted steaks. He didn't seem to have a problem jumping up from 154 to 164 to fight Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. The fight was a mandatory bout for a middleweight belt. If you don't want to defend against middleweights then don't win a middleweight belt.

Then on top of that you admit that the weight bull***** is lame and you still whine about GGG not going for it.

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          because he was a superstar who was (lamely) exploiting his position
          And then there is this. “
          if it justified your position, you would say something
          what the fcuk is wrong with you
          it did not justify your position, you shlt-talking clown..... because you did not have a position worth crying about until Mr "anyone from 154-168" ducked Canelo at 155 at 150, crickets..... at 155, waaaaaah

You're really hit a new low. You're whining about us not repeatedly regurgitating further evidence that Canelo is a weight manipulating ****er while whining about GGG not allowing himself to be bullied by a weight manipulating mother****er. Meanwhile you yourself ignore the fact that I've pointed out repeatedly that Canelo jumped from 154 straight to 164 to fight JCC Jr. Why? Because it shows your whole “he never weighed more than 155 pounds for a fight” nonsense was nothing more than a bullchit excuse you are using to justify Canelo being a little biiitch. You know he didn’t want anything to do with a younger GGG who wasn’t weight drained.

Nevermind that all this biiitching you are doing is about negotiations for a fight between two fighters who eventually fought twice.
          You’re ****ing clowning yourself and try to act like you're winning. You're a special kind of ******. ***** off. You've taken more L's than the Washington Generals. keep lying mother****er and you keep getting owned. Hahahaha

Comment

I already answered that question Tony Baloney.....

here.....

because he was a superstar who was (lamely) exploiting his position to give himself an extra pound leeway that may not have benefited his JMW opponents as much as it benefited him

Reynoso stated why YEARS ago, you casuals may not be up to date

funnily (and not mentioned ONCE by you crybaby fangirls) Canelo did the exact same thing at welter, weighing in at 150 for a number of consecutive fights

how come you crybaby excuse-making bltches never mentioned that ONCE..... oh, right..... because Hypekin did not need an excuse to duck Canelo at welter, like he did at 155

oh, Canelo did that on recommendation by his team..... they said that it would..... "preserve Saul's career"

I hope that answered your question

Tony.....

Canelo did the exact same thing at welter, weighing in at 150 for a number of consecutive fights..... so how come you crybaby excuse-making bltches never mentioned that ONCE..... NOT ONCE???

oh, right..... because Hypekin did not need an excuse to duck Canelo at welter, like he did at 155

I didn't complain when he fought at 150 because I didn't follow Canelo at that point in his career. Thanks for pointing it out. The guy is worse than I thought.. 150 is three pounds over the limit. The guy cheats on weight and all you can come up with is "he's a diva."..
            Your pathetic..

So please explain to me why Canelo felt he has to cheat on weight in order to fight in two weight classes other than he is a diva. Here's the real answer. He's afraid to fight unless he feels he has the upper hand. His excuse for not fighting Golovkin for the MIDDLEWEIGHT title was he had to grow into it. The truth is he wanted to wait until Golovkin showed signs of slipping before he fought him. He did a similar thing to Chavez by weight draining him. The guy didn't even have the balls of Rosado and he's a better fighter.

Comment

because that has no bearing whatsoever on the subject

why do you keep ignoring the fact that Bullshltkin happily agreed to defend his title at catchweight, against a no-hoper..... but then totally refused to defend his title at catchweight, against a SUPERSTAR?

oh, and how the fk could you ignore this doozy LMAO....

surely an intelligent adult would blame the guy who refused to make concessions, the SAME concessions that he was willing to make for NO-HOPER'S..... right.....?

keywords = " intelligent adult "

or are you just making more silly excuses.....

..... like in my sig ?

Quote from Gabe Rosado. A True Warrior..

"Golovkin is the champion and out of respect to him and towards the sport of boxing we will fight at the middleweight limit of 160 pounds. When I beat him, I don't want any excuses about the extra two pounds he had to lose. I will beat him at his best, fair and square."

"The old-timers didn't need any catchweights, they were real men. Middleweight champions fight at 160 and that's what I want."

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                You keep whining about the catchweight but why did they even need to be a catchweight? Did Canelo have problems making 160? Nope. He could have even eaten more of his PED tainted steaks. He didn't seem to have a problem jumping up from 154 to 164 to fight Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. The fight was a mandatory bout for a middleweight belt. If you don't want to defend against middleweights then don't win a middleweight belt.

Then on top of that you admit that the weight bull***** is lame and you still whine about GGG not going for it.

I already answered that whine.... ooops, I mean.... question....

you are a fool for insisting he should hand Hypekin an obvious advantage

fanboy clown

And then there is this. “

You're really hit a new low. You're whining about us not repeatedly regurgitating further evidence that Canelo is a weight manipulating ****er while whining about GGG not allowing himself to be bullied by a weight manipulating mother****er. Meanwhile you yourself ignore the fact that I've pointed out repeatedly that Canelo jumped from 154 straight to 164 to fight JCC Jr. Why? Because it shows your whole “he never weighed more than 155 pounds for a fight” nonsense was nothing more than a bullchit excuse you are using to justify Canelo being a little biiitch. You know he didn’t want anything to do with a younger GGG who wasn’t weight drained.

FACT: Canelo was a SUPERSTAR
                FACT: a SUPERSTAR was never going to hand Golovkin an advantage

1) you are a crybaby fool for " forgetting " that Hypekin stated he would fight Canelo at 154 for YEARS prior to that negotiation

2) you are a crybaby fool for " forgetting " that Hypekin stated he would happily negotiate on weight if Canelo vacated

3) you are a crybaby fool for " forgetting " that Hypekin happily offered to defend his title at catchweight against Rosado

4) and finally, you are a crybaby fool for " forgetting " that AFTER totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo..... Hypekin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up

Nevermind that all this biiitching you are doing is about negotiations for a fight between two fighters who eventually fought twice.
                You’re ****ing clowning yourself and try to act like you're winning. You're a special kind of ******. ***** off. You've taken more L's than the Washington Generals. keep lying mother****er and you keep getting owned. Hahahaha

then why are you still whining kid..... ?

Hypekin already took his payday, and his loss

and you just took another loss without getting paid one red cent

Last edited by aboutfkntime; 11-27-2018, 03:28 PM.

Comment

I didn't complain when he fought at 150 because I didn't follow Canelo at that point in his career. Thanks for pointing it out. The guy is worse than I thought.. 150 is three pounds over the limit. The guy cheats on weight and all you can come up with is "he's a diva."..
                  Your pathetic..

So please explain to me why Canelo felt he has to cheat on weight in order to fight in two weight classes other than he is a diva. Here's the real answer. He's afraid to fight unless he feels he has the upper hand. His excuse for not fighting Golovkin for the MIDDLEWEIGHT title was he had to grow into it. The truth is he wanted to wait until Golovkin showed signs of slipping before he fought him. He did a similar thing to Chavez by weight draining him. The guy didn't even have the balls of Rosado and he's a better fighter.

because you are a casual-fan clown who just started following boxing

" I didn't follow Canelo at that point in his career " loooool

you did not complain because you are a fanboy homer who did not need an excuse to justify why Hypekin ducked Canelo at welter..... like you need an excuse to justify why Hypekin ducked Canelo at 155 LMAO

oh, so..... NOW you are crying..... not before..... just now loooool

Comment

Quote from Gabe Rosado. A True Warrior..

"Golovkin is the champion and out of respect to him and towards the sport of boxing we will fight at the middleweight limit of 160 pounds. When I beat him, I don't want any excuses about the extra two pounds he had to lose. I will beat him at his best, fair and square."

"The old-timers didn't need any catchweights, they were real men. Middleweight champions fight at 160 and that's what I want."

well, Golovkin just got beaten up at 160

so glad to hear that you are happy now

Mr " I wasn't following Canelo at that point in his career ".....

..... were you following boxing when Golovkin happily offered to defend his title at catchweight vs Rosado..... ?

..... and were you following boxing when Golovkin happily demanded a 164lb catchweight to fight for Ward's title..... ?

GTFOH fanboy

Comment

• yankees, and Tony.....

Team L

Comment

Working...
                      X