Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    well, Golovkin just got beaten up at 160

so glad to hear that you are happy now

Mr " I wasn't following Canelo at that point in his career ".....

..... were you following boxing when Golovkin happily offered to defend his title at catchweight vs Rosado..... ?

..... and were you following boxing when Golovkin happily demanded a 164lb catchweight to fight for Ward's title..... ?

GTFOH fanboy
    Yeah they fought finally after Golovkin slowed down which is Canelo's MO. YUP I followed it and I didn't approve. I don't approve of any fight for a title at a catchweight. I've voiced that numerous times. If two guys are determined to do it sure I will comment on it but as a practise I don't agree with it. The problem with catchweight title fights is it can throw the whole division into disarray while the new Champ decides what he is going to do. Meanwhile fighters in that weight division are cooling their heels waiting for a title shot.

Like I said before Golovkin's camp issued a statement due to criticism that there will be no catchweight fights going forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Yeah they fought finally after Golovkin slowed down which is Canelo's MO. YUP I followed it and I didn't approve. I don't approve of any fight for a title at a catchweight. I've voiced that numerous times. If two guys are determined to do it sure I will comment on it but as a practise I don't agree with it. The problem with catchweight title fights is it can throw the whole division into disarray while the new Champ decides what he is going to do. Meanwhile fighters in that weight division are cooling their heels waiting for a title shot.

Like I said before Golovkin's camp issued a statement due to criticism that there will be no catchweight fights going forward.

a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo..... Golovkin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

I bolded the important part you keep ignoring

oh, also..... Bullshltkin was happy to defend against Rosado at cw

another point you choose to ignore

what that means is..... Golovkin had no problem with catchweights when fighting NO-HOPER'S, he only developed that problem when shlt got real

just like you Tony Baloney

who had no problem with Canelo fighting at 150, but decided to cry like a baby when Canelo started to fight at 155

actually, show me a post where you objected to Canelo fighting at 155 BEFORE the Golovkin fight became a possibility..... it is clearly obvious that you are churning out the crybaby excuses, just like you did in my sig

Comment

I already answered that whine.... ooops, I mean.... question....

[B]FACT: Canelo had never weighed more than 155 at that point
        FACT: Canelo was never going to hand Golovkin an advantage[/B
        ]

FACT
        He cut weight to make 155 at that point. He could still fight at 155 if he wanted to.

FACT
        It had ****all to do with wanting to give GGG an advantage and everything to do with wanting GGG to fight at a disadvantage. If Canelo felt his best weight was 155 then fight at 155. But don't force someone to fight lower especially when they are the mandatory challenger for the middleweight belt. If you don't want to fight middleweights then don't win a middleweight belt. Canelo didn't want to fight middleweights. That's why he gave up the belt and ran back to 154.

Comment

Bullshltkin promised to negotiate on weight if Canelo vacated
          You keep whining about the catchweight but why did they even need to be a catchweight? Did Canelo have problems making 160? Nope. He could have even eaten more of his PED tainted steaks. He didn't seem to have a problem jumping up from 154 to 164 to fight Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. The fight was a mandatory bout for a middleweight belt. If you don't want to defend against middleweights then don't win a middleweight belt.

Then on top of that you admit that the weight bull***** is lame and you still whine about GGG not going for it.

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          because he was a superstar who was (lamely) exploiting his position
          And then there is this. “
          if it justified your position, you would say something
          what the fcuk is wrong with you
          it did not justify your position, you shlt-talking clown..... because you did not have a position worth crying about until Mr "anyone from 154-168" ducked Canelo at 155 at 150, crickets..... at 155, waaaaaah

You're really hit a new low. You're whining about us not repeatedly regurgitating further evidence that Canelo is a weight manipulating ****er while whining about GGG not allowing himself to be bullied by a weight manipulating mother****er. Meanwhile you yourself ignore the fact that I've pointed out repeatedly that Canelo jumped from 154 straight to 164 to fight JCC Jr. Why? Because it shows your whole “he never weighed more than 155 pounds for a fight” nonsense was nothing more than a bullchit excuse you are using to justify Canelo being a little biiitch. You know he didn’t want anything to do with a younger GGG who wasn’t weight drained.

Nevermind that all this biiitching you are doing is about negotiations for a fight between two fighters who eventually fought twice.
          You’re ****ing clowning yourself and try to act like you're winning. You're a special kind of ******. ***** off. You've taken more L's than the Washington Generals. keep lying mother****er and you keep getting owned. Hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            ]

FACT
            He cut weight to make 155 at that point. He could still fight at 155 if he wanted to.

FACT
            It had ****all to do with wanting to give GGG an advantage and everything to do with wanting GGG to fight at a disadvantage. If Canelo felt his best weight was 155 then fight at 155. But don't force someone to fight lower especially when they are the mandatory challenger for the middleweight belt. If you don't want to fight middleweights then don't win a middleweight belt. Canelo didn't want to fight middleweights. That's why he gave up the belt and ran back to 154.

whiney fcuk-boy.....

that is EXACTLY what Golovkin demanded from Ward at 164

btw.....

1) you are a crybaby fool for " forgetting " that Hypekin stated he would fight Canelo at 154 for YEARS prior to that negotiation

2) you are a crybaby fool for " forgetting " that Hypekin stated he would happily negotiate on weight if Canelo vacated

3) you are a crybaby fool for " forgetting " that Hypekin happily offered to defend his title at catchweight against Rosado

4) and finally, you are a crybaby fool for " forgetting " that AFTER totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo..... Hypekin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up

no, cutting those facts out of your reply will not make them go away

just like you ignoring an elephant for 309 pages did not make it go away

having fun ripping the arms and legs off your Golovkin doll

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
              You keep whining about the catchweight but why did they even need to be a catchweight? Did Canelo have problems making 160? Nope. He could have even eaten more of his PED tainted steaks. He didn't seem to have a problem jumping up from 154 to 164 to fight Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. The fight was a mandatory bout for a middleweight belt. If you don't want to defend against middleweights then don't win a middleweight belt.

Then on top of that you admit that the weight bull***** is lame and you still whine about GGG not going for it.

You're really hit a new low. You're whining about us not repeatedly regurgitating further evidence that Canelo is a weight manipulating ****er while whining about GGG not allowing himself to be bullied by a weight manipulating mother****er. Meanwhile you yourself ignore the fact that I've pointed out repeatedly that Canelo jumped from 154 straight to 164 to fight JCC Jr. Why? Because it shows your whole “he never weighed more than 155 pounds for a fight” nonsense was nothing more than a bullchit excuse you are using to justify Canelo being a little biiitch. You know he didn’t want anything to do with a younger GGG who wasn’t weight drained.

Nevermind that all this biiitching you are doing is about negotiations for a fight between two fighters who eventually fought twice.
              You’re ****ing clowning yourself and try to act like you're winning. You're a special kind of ******. ***** off. You've taken more L's than the Washington Generals. keep lying mother****er and you keep getting owned. Hahahaha

a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo..... Golovkin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up.....

what that means is..... Golovkin had no problem with catchweights when fighting NO-HOPER'S, he only developed that problem when shlt got real..... just like you, you fkn idiot

you had no problem with Canelo fighting at 150, because you did not need a childish excuse to justify why Golovkin avoided Canelo at 150..... but you decided to cry like a baby when Canelo started to fight at 155, because you did need a childish excuse to justify why Golovkin avoided Canelo at 155

it is clearly obvious that you are churning out the crybaby excuses, just like you did in my sig

grow up kid, Golovkin got spanked.... you and him are done

Comment

Bullshltkin promised to negotiate on weight if Canelo vacated

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                because he was a superstar who was (lamely) exploiting his position
                if it justified your position, you would say something
                what the fcuk is wrong with you
                it did not justify your position, you shlt-talking clown..... because you did not have a position worth crying about until Mr "anyone from 154-168" ducked Canelo at 155 at 150, crickets..... at 155, waaaaaah

Comment

that is EXACTLY what Golovkin demanded from Ward at 164
                  No it isn't. GGG did not win a belt at super middleweight and then demand Ward cut weight.

Stop lying mother****er

Comment

what that means is..... Golovkin had no problem with catchweights when fighting NO-HOPER'S, he only developed that problem when shlt got real..... just like you, you fkn idiot

you had no problem with Canelo fighting at 150, because you did not need a childish excuse to justify why Golovkin avoided Canelo at 150..... but you decided to cry like a baby when Canelo started to fight at 155, because you did need a childish excuse to justify why Golovkin avoided Canelo at 155

it is clearly obvious that you are churning out the crybaby excuses, just like you did in my sig

grow up kid, Golovkin got spanked.... you and him are done
                    On that sig, bruh

Comment

what that means is..... Golovkin had no problem with catchweights when fighting NO-HOPER'S, he only developed that problem when shlt got real

just like you Tony Baloney

who had no problem with Canelo fighting at 150, but decided to cry like a baby when Canelo started to fight at 155

actually, show me a post where you objected to Canelo fighting at 155 BEFORE the Golovkin fight became a possibility..... it is clearly obvious that you are churning out the crybaby excuses, just like you did in my sig
                      I guess you haven't heard the news. Canelo just called out Mayweather. However teeny tiny Canelo won't fight below 160 pounds. According to him he can't cut the weight. The irony...LOL...

Comment

Working...
                      X