I don't need to do much to keep up with that muppet

misquote.....
    lie.....
    misquote.....
    lie.....
    misquote.....
    lie.....

I got a lot of greenK for that post

it is pure gold, it deserves more air-time.....

Golovkin's legacy, in 20 years.....

boxing fan 1: hey, remember that Borat guy, the middleweight

boxing fan 2: who ?

boxing fan 1: you know, that guy..... Golovkin

boxing fan 2: nope

boxing fan 1: you know, the foreign guy everyone made fun of

boxing fan 2: nope, who'd he beat ?

boxing fan 1: ummm, not sure..... nobody really

boxing fan 2: nope, don't remember him

boxing fan 1: hey, remember that guy Broner...... he was a good fighter, funny too

boxing fan 2: yea, I remember him..... funny dude, good fighter

come on bro..... admit it, you laughed

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      2015 was the year Gennady whined about being ducked, but volunatrarily chose NOT to meet cash cow Canelo/Cotto at 155 OR Ward at 168 (after calling him out at 168). Gennady - who cried about being ducked - chose to fight the Rubios (68 fights never a champion in an era with 4+ "champs" per division), Rosados (37 fights, 11 defeats, never a champion), Vanes (never held a belt), and Geales (who was somehow champion in his career lol - lil Cotto beat him better than Gennady lmfao).

You cant whine about "ducking" if you turn down cash cow offers.

And dont worry about yankee or tonyge. They would eat Khazakh **** even if it wasnt on the menu. They are like pasaywayko and spoon23. Their devotion is unhealthy and separate from reality...honestly probably sick.

You cant help a ***** supporter because they dont understand they are the problem...even with facts and evidence...its just "fake news"...a very dangerous slope when you cant look in a mirror without becoming su****ious of a goddamn mirror..
      Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      Cotto was never an option. Cotto wanted nothing to do with GGG. Says he didn't need the belt to fight Canelo (i.e pay off the sanctioning body for the defense and GGG for the step aside). He also says who did GGG fight to earn a Cotto fight roughly around the same time he decided to fight GGG's sloppy seconds. By the by, GGG knocked Geale out a round before Cotto did and unlike Cotto GGG did not lose a single round to Geale on any of the scorecards. By no measure did Cotto beat Geale better than GGG did.
      If you suggest Cotto was a ducker - which he never was at any time in his career - you just make yourself look bad. But gggroupies (like yourself) always find a way to "outdo yourself" and stoop even lower LMFAO...

Cotto says:

“Why not? We need to do our fights. Canelo sounds to be the next one. After that, if Gennady is available and he wants to fight, I’m available too.”

http://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/m...alvarez/263706

So if Cotto says that than that's what it was. Roach was the one who specified it would be a catchweight.

End of story.

And Canelo did duck GGG. GGG was his mandatory. He had the choice to fight GGG or give up his belt. He gave up the belt and fought Liam Smith instead. How the ***** is it GGG ducking Canelo when Canelo gave up the belt and left the division rather than fight GGG. Haters gonna hate.
      Canelo was more than open to a fight, even within the 15-day deadline imposed on Canelo by the WBC...it just had to be at 155 pounds...the weight Canelo won the belt at.

“I have respect for him [Golovkin], but if we do fight, it’s going to be at my [natural] weight class [of 155 pounds]. I’m the champion. I don’t have to do what he wants,” Canelo said to ESPN.com.

https://www.************.com/2015/12...with-golovkin/

Canelo was also given 15 days by the WBC from the date of the Cotto win to negotiate a fight. 15 days. Oh and Canelo was dealing with millions of dollars in litigation - literally millions, $8.5 million to be exact.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...-contract-case

Oh and Canelo wound up having to pay that $8.5 million. However, the belt thing had nothing to do with their fight not being made in 2015. It was Gennady refusing the CW:

"Despite these changes, negotiations between both Golden Boy and Tom Loeffler's K2 Promotions, who represent Golovkin, appear to be running relatively smoothly with both parties not offering any of the negative soundbites endured months ago. De La Hoya released a statement of his own, which read: "Canelo...is eager to get in the ring with GGG to show the world that he is also the best pound-for-pound fighter in the sport. But we won't negotiate under a forced deadline.'"

"Meanwhile, Loeffler told Dan Rafael of ESPN : "I'm still 100 percent confident that the fight will happen. Canelo is clearly the most marketable fighter in the sport of boxing, and that's not going to change our negotiating position, that he doesn't have the title. We will do what we can to make the fight in his next fight. If Canelo was afraid to fight Gennady he wouldn't have called him in the ring [after the Khan fight]. He called him in the ring out of respect and to show he wasn't afraid of Gennady."'

https://sports.vice.com/en_au/articl...g-negotiations

Even Tom Loeffler, GGG's promoter, says the belt didn't matter and that Canelo was not ducking.

Meanwhile Canelo was busy taking care of court cases that would turn into debt...

But, according to gggroupies, he was supposed to ignore that $8.5 million and negotiate a fight 2 weeks after his biggest career win in Cotto.

Yeah, you're an idiot.

Andre Ward hadn't made 168 since 2013. You can't duck a guy who hadn't even made the weight for the weight class above you in 2 years.
      GENTLEMAN- HERE ISTHE HYPOCRISY.

"You can't duck a guy who hadn't even made the weight for the weight class "
      Yet Canelo, who had fought at 154-155 from April, 2013 against Trout until Liam Smith September,2016 to include Floyd, Angulo, Lara, Kirkland, Khan, and Cotto - where he won the MW title AT 155 - NOT 160

So, in your own words, how can Canelo "duck a guy" when he hadn't even made weight for the weight class???

Hello? Your own words. The hypocrisy of a Ggroupie. It's too easy, seriously.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...anyone from154-168...at 160. Like how Gennady drug up Kell Brook from 147. rejected his CW request of 157, and fought at 160. Like how GGG wanted Ward, but at 164 (so much for not doing catchweights...lmfao...)

https://www.************.com/2016/03...ch-weight-157/

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        I don't need to do much to keep up with that muppet

misquote.....
        lie.....
        misquote.....
        lie.....
        misquote.....
        lie.....

I got a lot of greenK for that post

it is pure gold, it deserves more air-time.....

come on bro..... admit it, you laughed
        Ha I did man

Comment

If you suggest Cotto was a ducker - which he never was at any time in his career - you just make yourself look bad. But gggroupies (like yourself) always find a way to "outdo yourself" and stoop even lower LMFAO...

Cotto says:

“Why not? We need to do our fights. Canelo sounds to be the next one. After that, if Gennady is available and he wants to fight, I’m available too.”

So if Cotto says that than that's what it was. Roach was the one who specified it would be a catchweight.

End of story.

Canelo was more than open to a fight, even within the 15-day deadline imposed on Canelo by the WBC...it just had to be at 155 pounds...the weight Canelo won the belt at.

“I have respect for him [Golovkin], but if we do fight, it’s going to be at my [natural] weight class [of 155 pounds]. I’m the champion. I don’t have to do what he wants,” Canelo said to ESPN.com.

Canelo was also given 15 days by the WBC from the date of the Cotto win to negotiate a fight. 15 days. Oh and Canelo was dealing with millions of dollars in litigation - literally millions, $8.5 million to be exact.

Oh and Canelo wound up having to pay that $8.5 million. However, the belt thing had nothing to do with their fight not being made in 2015. It was Gennady refusing the CW:

"Despite these changes, negotiations between both Golden Boy and Tom Loeffler's K2 Promotions, who represent Golovkin, appear to be running relatively smoothly with both parties not offering any of the negative soundbites endured months ago. De La Hoya released a statement of his own, which read: "Canelo...is eager to get in the ring with GGG to show the world that he is also the best pound-for-pound fighter in the sport. But we won't negotiate under a forced deadline.'"

"Meanwhile, Loeffler told Dan Rafael of ESPN : "I'm still 100 percent confident that the fight will happen. Canelo is clearly the most marketable fighter in the sport of boxing, and that's not going to change our negotiating position, that he doesn't have the title. We will do what we can to make the fight in his next fight. If Canelo was afraid to fight Gennady he wouldn't have called him in the ring [after the Khan fight]. He called him in the ring out of respect and to show he wasn't afraid of Gennady."'

Even Tom Loeffler, GGG's promoter, says the belt didn't matter and that Canelo was not ducking.

Meanwhile Canelo was busy taking care of court cases that would turn into debt...

But, according to gggroupies, he was supposed to ignore that $8.5 million and negotiate a fight 2 weeks after his biggest career win in Cotto.

Yeah, you're an idiot.

Yet Canelo, who had fought at 154-155 from April, 2013 against Trout until Liam Smith September,2016 to include Floyd, Angulo, Lara, Kirkland, Khan, and Cotto - where he won the MW title AT 155 - NOT 160

So, in your own words, how can Canelo "duck a guy" when he hadn't even made weight for the weight class???

Yeah, yeah, yeah...anyone from154-168...at 160. Like how Gennady drug up Kell Brook from 147. rejected his CW request of 157, and fought at 160. Like how GGG wanted Ward, but at 164 (so much for not doing catchweights...lmfao...)

Although you do have good points why don’t you post the vid from esboxing where ward himself said he can’t make 168 anymore yet he is calling GGG our st that weight? Ward was just using him to stay relevant due to his injury. If they did fight ward would have beat him and I’ve said it several times. Plus it’s funny how you go off on GGG making broook go up (yes beeotch move) but in the threads about canelo doing the same to khan there isn’t a peep from you.
          I’m not defending GGG at all I’m just pointing out your own hypocrisy while you try and point out others. At least stay consistent and call a spade a spade no matter who is dealing the cards

Example cotto ducked GGG. When max asked him post fight about fighting GGG and how GGG was his mando cotto after just fighting a MW said do I look like a MW? He ducked him blatant. Just like GGG ducked ward. See how that works ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Although you do have good points why don’t you post the vid from esboxing where ward himself said he can’t make 168 anymore yet he is calling GGG our st that weight? Ward was just using him to stay relevant due to his injury. If they did fight ward would have beat him and I’ve said it several times. Plus it’s funny how you go off on GGG making broook go up (yes beeotch move) but in the threads about canelo doing the same to khan there isn’t a peep from you.
            I’m not defending GGG at all I’m just pointing out your own hypocrisy while you try and point out others. At least stay consistent and call a spade a spade no matter who is dealing the cards

Example cotto ducked GGG. When max asked him post fight about fighting GGG and how GGG was his mando cotto after just fighting a MW said do I look like a MW? He ducked him blatant. Just like GGG ducked ward. See how that works ?
            Canelo absolutely cherry-picked Khan. It was indefensible.

Cotto ducking GGG is another thread. Cotto has never ducked a fighter in his career. Fought prime Pac at a catchweight. Fought Margs when - supposedly - nobody else would. Fought Clottey when he didn't have to. Rematched Margs. Fought Mosley, fought Floyd, Trout, Sergio (and everyone on this board laughed at Cotto saying NIGHTYNIGHTY Cotto).

If Cotto said he was going to fight GGG one cannot say otherwise. He always took the fights.

Ward always made weight - every single fight. There's no reason to think he wouldn't have for Gennady.

Gennady refused CW for Canelo, Cotto, and Brook. Yet he demanded CW for Ward while expressed willingness to fight Froch at 168 and JCC at either 168 and there was even rumours up to 172.

This thread is about the joke of Gennady. So I'm pointing out how he is a joke

Comment

Cotto says:

End of story.

Yeah, you're an idiot.

So your saying Canelo refused to negotiate on weight. The same thing you accuse Golovkin of.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                So your saying Canelo refused to negotiate on weight. The same thing you accuse Golovkin of.
                Canelo is the A side AND the champion. The A side/Champion call the shots and Canelo was BOTH.

Gennady refused to "negotiate". They might've settled on 157 for all we know, but Gennady outright refused all catchweights..except for with Andre Ward...where he required his own catchweight

XD that's the beauty of GolovDUMP. He cant say one thing without contradicting himself in the same sentence. Kind of like Donald *****. Which is why Gennady groupies/blowjobbers like *****

Comment

Canelo is the A side AND the champion. The A side/Champion call the shots and Canelo was BOTH.

Gennady refused to "negotiate". They might've settled on 157 for all we know, but Gennady outright refused all catchweights..except for with Andre Ward...where he required his own catchweight

XD that's the beauty of GolovDUMP. He cant say one thing without contradicting himself in the same sentence. Kind of like Donald *****. Which is why Gennady groupies/blowjobbers like *****
                  You have to be kidding... LOL.. So the Middleweight champion multiple title holder is obligated to fight at the weight of the challenger. Your completly nuts. You should stop. Your so invested in your Golovkin fantasy you are losing perspective.

Comment

• I understand Canelo's a star and all that but for me championship fights should be at championship limits.
                    I didn't like Lalonde Vs Leonard, or Dawson Vs Ward so I can't agree with the whole Caneloweight thing.

Comment

Are you seriously going to pull that bull***** after seeing the last 5 years of his career. At the time there were only 4 proven draws in boxing.... Cotto, Canelo, Pac-man and Floyd Mayweather Jr. He fought Canelo because no one in their right mind would turn down that fight. But are you going to tell me that Saddam Ali, a post- 2 knee surgeries Sergio Martinez, Delvin Rodriguez, Yoshahiro Ka****i and a guy GGG had recently knocked out in 3 rounds represented ANYWHERE NEAR the best possible opposition when guys like the Charlo's, Erislandy Lara and GGG were all available. So ***** off. Towards the end of his career Cotto was a hell of a ducker.

Cotto has the right to pick his opponents. He's the A-side, the sure fire Hall of Famer and the PPV draw. All the guys I mentioned were either bad stylistic matchups and weren't big draws. But you cannot say so and so didn't fight anyone or so and so isn't a draw and choose to fight weaka$$ non-draws instead without people calling you a ducker. Choosing to fight lesser opponents for equal or even more money is the very definition of ducking.

Cotto says:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD1jA0RgVVU&t=82s

Look at this link. I'll transcribe it. Who has GGG fought. He hasn't fought any A-sides. He's not worthy.

There is no 155 pound weight class. There is a 154 pound weight class. The belt they were fighting for was not for the 154 pound weight class. It was a middleweight belt which is 160 pounds. Don't want to fight at 160 then don't win a 160 belt.

And you know what. They have fought 2 times and will probably fight a 3rd time next year. So why are people still complaining. And GGG lost the second fight. Shouldn't you haters be too busy celebrating to whine about bull***** that happened years ago especially when GGG probably would have been better off fighting Canelo back then as compared to when he actually fought him. GGG may have won the negotiations but he lost the fight. I am pretty sure he would have preferred the reverse.
                      De La Hoya released a statement of his own, which read: "Canelo...is eager to get in the ring with GGG to show the world that he is also the best pound-for-pound fighter in the sport. But we won't negotiate under a forced deadline.'"
                      Oh f**k off. They knew the deadline. They knew the rules. They're just used to sanctioning bodies bending over backwards for them.

I disagree with Tom. Canelo was happy to fight a weight drained GGG at that time. He was ducking a non-weight drained GGG.

They knew all this going into the fight with Cotto. To pretend otherwise is to be a f**ktard.
                      Yet Canelo, where he won the MW title AT 155 - NOT 160[/COLOR][/B][/U]

I edited all your bull***** there to point out. The middleweight division is 160 pounds. I don't give a f**k Canelo's weight was when he won it. There is no 155 pound divison.

It was a middleweight belt. The fight wasn't for the Canelo-weight world championship. It was the middleweight championship. So Canelo wasn't in a separate weight class. He won a belt in GGG's division. WTF is so hard to understand. You don't want to fight middleweights then don't fight for the middleweight title.
                      Last edited by yankees7448; 11-23-2018, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X