No announcement yet.

It's good to see people are finally seeing Wilder ducked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
    I’ve been on this forum for over a decade and you’ve got to be one of the biggest idiots on this site and that says a lot. You’re also an obvious AJ dickrider so your opinion on this matter is a joke.
    How could you say that!?

Comment

Neither side wanted the fight this year. That is clear as day. You dont offer flat fees if you want make a massive fight. You dont make huge offers then refuse to meet. You dont make arbitrary deadlines. You dont go to the oppositions biggest rival to discuss numbers and raise funds.

Wouldnt surprise me one single bit if both camps met and decided they could drum up more interest through protracted negotiations. Turn a really big fight into a superfight. Thats how cynical I am about this sport. Its a dangerous game though. Wilder and Joshua are really good, but they aren't untouchable. Both could easily lose fighting solid contenders on the wrong night.

To be honest I am sick of the whole thing already. There isnt enough talent at HW for them to not fight each other. Once Wilder beats this version of Fury they have to meet next year. Have to.

Comment

Alabama fraud is running scared, facts!

Comment

AJ readily fought Klitschko, while Wilder made all kinds of excuses to avoid the aging veteran.
          So...when the smoke clears, history will not be kind to this bum killer,
          who only got a single good win against a guy nobody knows, 40+ Ortiz.
          Even then he almost got stopped by the old man with health issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            It's the same with Golovkin.

You can't be zero draw and pretend to hold all the negotiation/bargaining chips.

Canelo is the boss aka Bo$$nelo aka Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo aka Gennady's Daddy Ca$hnelo

Ca$h runs the streets of boxing

And, yes, by pricing yourself out Wilder did duck
            It's not the same though because atleast GGG had the majority belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Neither side wanted the fight this year. That is clear as day. You dont offer flat fees if you want make a massive fight. You dont make huge offers then refuse to meet. You dont make arbitrary deadlines. You dont go to the oppositions biggest rival to discuss numbers and raise funds.

Wouldnt surprise me one single bit if both camps met and decided they could drum up more interest through protracted negotiations. Turn a really big fight into a superfight. Thats how cynical I am about this sport. Its a dangerous game though. Wilder and Joshua are really good, but they aren't untouchable. Both could easily lose fighting solid contenders on the wrong night.

To be honest I am sick of the whole thing already. There isnt enough talent at HW for them to not fight each other. Once Wilder beats this version of Fury they have to meet next year. Have to.
              For everyone claiming to have common sense and see the obvious, this is what it actually looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                What evidence is there that he's averaging $25 million per fight other than Hearn saying so?
                Lol going by your recent crying of Wilders purse being much higher than whats declared, AJ's must be higher than this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  If Hearn really wanted a meeting, why did he take the entire calendar year of 2018 in order to conduct one? What about the months of January and February of this year or November of 2017?
                  You do realise Hearn had a meeting with Finkel regarding the 50 mil offer and Finkel pushed it back and then cancelled?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    What evidence is there that he's averaging $25 million per fight other than Hearn saying so?
                    Is this the Promoter, WBC guy or Wilders toilet cleaner speaking this time? You've got to make it clear which personality is on your account man.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      AJ: "Give me 50 million ill fight tomorrow"

Wilder's team: "heres 50 million"

AJ's team: "prove it we wanna see funds"

Wilders team shows proof:

AJ and his team afterwards:

How much do you think the fight is worth? 100 mil probably, right?

Do you think AJ is gonna see less than 50 mil of that? Looks to me like he's guaranteed over 50 mil without having it on a contract.
                      Last edited by Jax teller; 10-08-2018, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X