No announcement yet.

It's good to see people are finally seeing Wilder ducked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's good to see people are finally seeing Wilder ducked

Mr "I want 50-50" and his manager mrs "no meeting" have been found out.

They don't want meetings, they don't respond to contracts, they don't want to talk

yet claim AJ is ducking.

Only an absolute mental ****** would still believe AJ ducked these fools

hearn should pay you for as hard as youre trying to push his agenda

Comment

Well duh. Anybody who doesn't have their head totally in the sand can see that Wilder is ducking. Just because the pro-wilder morons are the majority on this forum doesn't mean they're right.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        hearn should pay you for as hard as youre trying to push his agenda
        like that wbc ibf guy is paid to promote wilders agenda ?

oh no u must be american so he coo

Comment

The man has a huge fight coming up, why cant Hearn wait until after the damn fight man?? How can ya'll ignore common sense?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            The man has a huge fight coming up, why cant Hearn wait until after the damn fight man?? How can ya'll ignore common sense?
            finkle isnt fighting so he should do the meeting, u have to plan for the future and thats his job

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
              finkle isnt fighting so he should do the meeting, u have to plan for the future and thats his job
              they can just wait till December man, I cant believe ya'll run with everything Hearn says..This is hilarious..I knew it was GARBAGE soon as he said" WE WILL NOT WAIT UNTIL DECEMBER" The guy is upset about this fight and trying his best to interrupt it
              Last edited by Larry the boss; 10-05-2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't negotiate any fights while I have a big fight in front of me but I saw the Mayweather vs Zab Judah and Baldomir situation. Let the Fury vs Wilder fight play out and see how **** goes from there. There's no guarantee Wilder beats Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  They don't want meetings, they don't respond to contracts, they don't want to talk
                  It's almost as if they already have a major PPV scheduled and Wilder needs to train and his team needs to focus on maximizing PPV revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Mr "I want 50-50" and his manager mrs "no meeting" have been found out.

yet claim AJ is ducking.

Only an absolute mental ****** would still believe AJ ducked these fools
                    If Hearn really wanted a meeting, why did he take the entire calendar year of 2018 in order to conduct one? What about the months of January and February of this year or November of 2017?

Comment

Working...
                    X