It's good to see people are finally seeing Wilder ducked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    2.4 million to 21 million goofball
    Please show us where Joshua filed a purse of 21 million. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      you certianly don't know history you greased back monkey ...judging by your photo ....Italians have no backbone never have never will. ...they see one side winning they jump on that wagon then the other starts to fight back and take over and then they jump on that wagon.
      You american have our blood running through your heart and veins and the only why your country became independent is because we was fighting the Yanks , french ,spanish and all at the same time lol...lbut make no mistake about it we doofed your great great grandmother good and proper....
      So don't talk about history because you don't have none dummy
      Is this a satirical post or some such? Am I too old to get it? This is memeing or whatever right? Children's bull**** yeah?

Alright son I'll switch gears.

I am not Italian. I am Puerto Rican. England had nothing to do with my history. I am from a Spanish colony. The most you can say to me is after the people who were not as into fairy accents, womens clothes, makeup, or being a servant to a monarch as your folks are from your nation that came here to speak like a man, wear man's clothes, serve no monarch, and worship how they please came here your people started playing second fiddle to them. Like you had a big ol' culture split your folks were on the losing side of.

<----That photo is Rocky Marciano. See my pseudonym, sorry moniker, shoot that's probably rough vocabulary for you as well......my username is Marchegiano. As in Rocco Marchegiano. As in Rocky Marciano's real name because Marciano is a stage name for Americans who can't pronounce Marchegiano.

Do you know the history of Cribb-Molineaux? Not only did the 1810s Americans beat the ever living **** out of the 1810s British on the battlefield so did the American champion beat the ever living **** out of the English champion. Battle for New Orleans? Someone needs to tell Horton about the battle for the bronze.

Again, Spanish. If you were Spanish I might maybe feel inclined to defend something here but your not. You are just another arrogant Englishmen that thinks the world still revolves around the BE.

Regardless of what you think of my opinion it is spectacular that you'd rather demonize me prior to learning anything about your own history. Tell me again how many times has an English champion called for a specific purse, got it, and refused to fight? Oh but having killed loads and loads of mainlander american natives is something youse like to remember and accredit to yourself? Seems like when England wins England remembers and when you don't it's conveniently lost or in this case suspect history.

This is boxing son, you're meant to draw national lines. Doesn't mean you have to be a clueless **** when doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Wilder makes 1/10th of what AJ makes. How is 60-40 fair?
        ok fine 65 -35 my point still makes the best business sense

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          he took a gaurantee of 20 home from Povetkin from the 26 million purse but thats only what's reported in the press and by far his highest.

he earned like 20 from Parker after advertising and ppv revenue but the povetkin fight was his highest so far I think...

Comment

• Wilder trans that are fans on life support

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              We know he makes more than 20mil for a fight.
              No. You don't. It's just something Hearn claims. You have no idea what AJ is actually filing and you have no idea what he's actually making.

Could AJ be making 20 million? Looking at the numbers, I think it's likely he is, but it's also likely Wilder is making 4-5 million. The problem is you're looking at Wilder's bogus deflated filed number and comparing it to Hearn's unverified claimed number, which is likely inflated. To only use the filed # of one fighter shows you're not discussing in good faith.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                Is this a satirical post or some such? Am I too old to get it? This is memeing or whatever right? Children's bull**** yeah?

I am not Italian. I am Puerto Rican. England had nothing to do with my history. I am from a Spanish colony. The most you can say to me is after the people who were not as into fairy accents, womens clothes, makeup, or being a servant to a monarch as your folks are from your nation that came here to speak like a man, wear man's clothes, serve no monarch, and worship how they please came here your people started playing second fiddle to them. Like you had a big ol' culture split your folks were on the losing side of.

<----That photo is Rocky Marciano. See my pseudonym, sorry moniker, shoot that's probably rough vocabulary for you as well......my username is Marchegiano. As in Rocco Marchegiano. As in Rocky Marciano's real name because Marciano is a stage name for Americans who can't pronounce Marchegiano.

Do you know the history of Cribb-Molineaux? Not only did the 1810s Americans beat the ever living **** out of the 1810s British on the battlefield so did the American champion beat the ever living **** out of the English champion. Battle for New Orleans? Someone needs to tell Horton about the battle for the bronze.

Again, Spanish. If you were Spanish I might maybe feel inclined to defend something here but your not. You are just another arrogant Englishmen that thinks the world still revolves around the BE.

Regardless of what you think of my opinion it is spectacular that you'd rather demonize me prior to learning anything about your own history. Tell me again how many times has an English champion called for a specific purse, got it, and refused to fight? Oh but having killed loads and loads of mainlander american natives is something youse like to remember and accredit to yourself? Seems like when England wins England remembers and when you don't it's conveniently lost or in this case suspect history.

This is boxing son, you're meant to draw national lines. Doesn't mean you have to be a clueless **** when doing it.
                just to let you know another bit of history...we have had 12 wars with the french and spanish and jlost just 1 time lol...thats another but of clever info for you to absorb amigo.
                But yeah your right its boxing and it should be about boxing and that go's for you as well.
                And the queensbury rules which boxing is founded on was invented by us also.
                If you have an agenda don't try and place it on other posters.
                Last edited by The plunger man; 10-23-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

didn't wilder declare that he would fight joshua in the uk , didnt he say he did not care how much the purse wouod be ? Didn't he then ask for a contract which wws then drafted to him for a career highest purse of $15 million with another 5 million in top of that to face whyte in a location of wilders choosing.
                  Don't throw **** at me because it will come back to you quicker and harder.
                  Do you really want me to name all the battles your forefathers have lost to us so do not play those silly names sunshine lol
                  Your lose

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    2.4 million vs 21 million there you go

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                      he took a gaurantee of 20 home from Povetkin
                      I find that to be very believable. But what was his filed number? I'm not denying that AJ might make 20 million a fight. What I'm denying is that Wilder only makes 2 million. He was likely paid 4-5 million for his last fight, not 2. For all you know, AJ's filed purse was 8 million, even if he was paid 20. Filed purses for stars are always bogus. So it's ludicrous to compare AJ's real purse to Wilder's fake purse.

Comment

Working...
                      X