Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte Responds To Luis Ortiz, Lets Fight Dec 22 Headline O2 Arena!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll believe it when Ortiz gets a contract. Whyte making a statement means nothing.

I hope it happens because after Whyte loses that will end all of the talking.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      You forgot to mention that Whyte knew that when he accepted the final eliminator and only pulled out once he found out King Kong would be the opponent.
      Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Are you suggesting that Whyte agreed to fight a final eliminator, knowing it was for the position of second mandatory, after Breazeale, then pulled out when he was told the opponent would be Ortiz?
      That is exactly what happened.
      Stop deflecting and trying to change the subject.

You said there that Whyte accepted a final eliminator, knowing it was for the second mandatory position, then pulled out when he was told Ortiz would be the opponent.

I'm saying that's a lie.

Comment

You said there that Whyte accepted a final eliminator, knowing it was for the second mandatory position, then pulled out when he was told Ortiz would be the opponent.

I'm saying that's a lie.
        You can say it's a lie all you want, but you're wrong. There's an article on boxingscene from last year with Whyte complaining about Breazeale being the mandatory. So you can't then claim a year later that he wasn't aware Breazeale was mandatory when he accepted the final eliminator. Your position makes no sense whatsoever.

Comment

You can say it's a lie all you want, but you're wrong. There's an article on boxingscene from last year with Whyte complaining about Breazeale being the mandatory. So you can't then claim a year later that he wasn't aware Breazeale was mandatory when he accepted the final eliminator. Your position makes no sense whatsoever.
          Stop trying to change the subject.

You said Whyte accepted a final eliminator for the second mando position, then pulled out when he was told Ortiz would be the opponent.

That's a lie.

Comment

You said Whyte accepted a final eliminator for the second mando position, then pulled out when he was told Ortiz would be the opponent.

That's a lie.
            You keep saying it's a lie, but refuse to say which part you're claiming is a lie. Are you saying he never agreed to the eliminator? Because it's public knowledge that he did. Are you saying he didn't know Breazeale was an existing mandatory? Because it's public knowledge that he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              If Whyte really wanted to fight Wilder he would fight Ortiz on Wilder's undercard as the co-main. That's how you build up for the Wilder fight. But of course he wants Ortiz to go to the UK where nobody in America will watch it and won't know who Whyte is and therefore won't care if Wilder fights him.
              Yeah .. fight each other on an undercard for peanuts instead of headling a PPV for $millions!

Great idea!

Comment

You keep saying it's a lie, but refuse to say which part you're claiming is a lie. Are you saying he never agreed to the eliminator? Because it's public knowledge that he did. Are you saying he didn't know Breazeale was an existing mandatory? Because it's public knowledge that he did.
                You said Whyte agreed to fight an eliminator for second mando position, then pulled out when he was told Ortiz would be the opponent.

And I'm saying that's a lie.

I would also like to know what eliminator you are saying he agreed to.

Comment

Ortiz would be stupid to turn this down if it's a real possibility.

Comment

You said Whyte agreed to fight an eliminator for second mando position, then pulled out when he was told Ortiz would be the opponent.

And I'm saying that's a lie.
                    And I'm asking you which part. And you're refusing to answer. Are you saying he didn't agree to a final eliminator? Because it's public knowledge he did. Are you saying he wasn't aware there was an existing mandatory? Because it's public knowledge he was. Are you saying he agreed to face Ortiz? Because it's public knowledge he didn't. Which part are you saying isn't true?

I would also like to know what eliminator you are saying he agreed to.
                    Whyte asked the WBC to order a final eliminator, so they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      And I'm asking you which part. And you're refusing to answer. Are you saying he didn't agree to a final eliminator? Because it's public knowledge he did. Are you saying he wasn't aware there was an existing mandatory? Because it's public knowledge he was. Are you saying he agreed to face Ortiz? Because it's public knowledge he didn't. Which part are you saying isn't true?

Whyte asked the WBC to order a final eliminator, so they did.
                      And did he accept an offer to fight for the postion of second mando, then pull out when he was told it would be against Ortiz?

Or did you lie about that?

Comment

Working...
                      X