Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Frustrated: Deontay Wilder's Team Refusing To Meet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhm he has a fight coming up with the lineal champ because ya'll wanted to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
      'Fake news' ....Hearn you are a clown.

The biggest fight for a long while is taking place on 1st of December and the WHOLE world is looking at this.This is a fight that is not like the Hearns put together a 1/10 on affair as the Povetkin 'fight' was it's a real who win's !

Why the Wilder camp would be interested in making any sort of deal before the biggest fight in recent times is beyond me or any sane person. The Hearns need to stick to acccountcy and stay off the booze, they are just embarrassing , only they and a few other blind folk don't see.The idiot's are going to get Dillian Whyte at Wembley in April...you'd be a fool not to realise that!

Then after you'll get what's his name? oh .....'Big baby Miller'? that of course looks the part(and is definitely not!) and is of course promoted by ...yes ..the Hearns .

I'm a A.J. fan . I am at a real hard knocks boxing gym in England but I see and smell a rat ...in fact two...father and son.....A.J. will earn loads as he already has and I've no problem with that but even he is gone down in our ratings(what a real shame!)...give me $50 i'll sign tomorrow....there is no way out of that!

Eddie doesn't have to make a dick of himself like running in to the ring like he did in a Froch fight when the fight wasn't even over he's doing this EVERY time his lips move .The old man should be in a nursing home , forced to watch the great fights of yesteryear of which he and his son are depriving the real fans of the sport from watching!

I don't like any promoter , why would I as a boxing purist but these two are a complete and utter pair of wankers.
      Probably one of the realest posts regarding hearn I've ever read. Fair play to you man.

Comment

• That’s what the f@ck you get Fast Eddie-LMAO!!!!

Comment

• Only someone strung out on drugs would make a deal BEFORE the Fury fight. GTFOH Fast Eddie!!!

Comment

• Desperate to seem interested in the eyes of the public now after being chased around by Wilder. Now that Wilder is all tied up, they wanna meet. It’s unproffesional. How is Wilder gonna take time off his camp to meet them after the way they ducked the crap out of him?

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
              I believe the rematch is only if wilder loses to Fury. There was probably a similar rematch clause in the Wilder/Ortiz fight in case Wilder lost, which he didn't.
              You believe?? But you are not sure as Winkel didn’t want to make clear the rematch procedure. Frank Warren however stated it is a 2 way rematch . He is not in charge of Wilder so he can be only talking about his charge. Also Wilder fans have warmed to the idea of the 2 way rematch which definitely suggests that it is.

A champion should always have a rematch in place but if a champion wins how does the challenger derserve another crack at the whip?

Comment

• Memo to Eddie Hearn: Talks won't be available until December 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  You believe?? But you are not sure as Winkel didn’t want to make clear the rematch procedure. Frank Warren however stated it is a 2 way rematch . He is not in charge of Wilder so he can be only talking about his charge. Also Wilder fans have warmed to the idea of the 2 way rematch which definitely suggests that it is.

A champion should always have a rematch in place but if a champion wins how does the challenger derserve another crack at the whip?
                  Wilder can't rematch Fury, even if he won and wanted to because the WBC just recently ordered the Dominic Breazeale mandatory challenge following the Tyson Fury fight unless Wilder loses.

Comment

• Lol...meanwhile back in the nursing home .These two are a complete pair of prats and they also think you are! Waiting until 1st December still gives both sides over five months to see where the land lies. Hearn and the silly old boy know it's impossible to do anything before this big fight takes place and for the result is known .This is just another smoke screen as everyone knows their plan is already in place for Dillian Whyte (lol) to fight A.J. in a in house rematch that will be sold to the suckers as the second coming of Ali v Frazier.I'm sorry for the few idiots that can't see the Hearns haven't changed their ways of the early nineties when they found fighters like Tony Thornton known as the punching postman for Eubank sr. when there was a certain dangerous guy out there (ring any bells?) called James 'lights out Toney..... not to mention Mike McCallum ...instead they got him the great Ron Essett ...apologies if you don't remember him as he's best forgotten.

The Wilder / Fury fight is for once an even money affair not the 1/10 on Hearn has just pushed through and until the result is known Wilder would be a complete fool to commit to anything lowball Hearn would like to do .There are so many different scenarios that could put Wilder or indeed Fury in a world known (not just UK) driving seat and greedy Hearn and his booze faced old man know this!

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Wilder can't rematch Fury, even if he won and wanted to because the WBC just recently ordered the Dominic Breazeale mandatory challenge following the Tyson Fury fight unless Wilder loses.
                      Good !! So everything is on schedule for April 2019

Comment

Working...
                      X