Comments Thread For: Hearn Frustrated: Deontay Wilder's Team Refusing To Meet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF!?!?

Does this idiot not get it?

Deontay has a fight scheduled. Why on earth would he negotiate another fight after that?

And why is Hearn so interested again after Wilder has a fight signed? Joshua will have another fight scheduled by the time the Fury-Wilder fight happens and he knows it. What a waste of time and effort.

Lol @ desperately trying to sign the Wilder-Joshua fight before Wilder becomes the lineal champ!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      We are on roadblock 23 now. You covered roadblock 22 last week
      not yet. we'll have to see what happens after the Wilder - Fury fight.

Comment

Hearn wants to do this deal now because if Wilder KOs Fury in a devastating fashion, then the stakes are higher and the split gets closer. Good on team Wilder.

Comment

this is called "moving on..."
          maybe hearn should take notice???

Comment

Aside from fishnets and salad spoons, I can't remember a promoter ever embarrassing himself so badly. Wilder has a fight booked and won't be available for months yet Hearn is writing him poems and threatening to kill himself if Deontay doesn't call him back. Sorry bytch, you fuked up. Give the brother space and maybe he'll throw you a bone when he's done with Fury.

Comment

Hearns just trying to switch the narrative so he can get Joshua's name out there for the masses in the US. He's just doing his job, but he has to know he looks like a fool.

If anything, have Joshua at the event and build it that way. That would sell the fight to everyone especially if Wilder wins in a brutal manner.

Fury is an enigma. Why the hell would Wilder distract himself by getting involved with negotiations before difficult fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Bullshit, Hearn never said that!

He did discuss accepting the offer with AJ and McCracken, but at that stage, they didn't know about BT's involvement.

Remember, Finkel refused to tell him where the money was coming from unless he accepted the offer first. That was the reason why.
                Hearn said the exact quotes article is here I’m sure someone will dig it up, he said the offer legit he advise aj to take Deal but McCracken didn’t want to give away home field advantage and what they built up in u.k that’s when aj started his I’m not going sell my belt and want to do it for the fans etc etc than few weeks later he telling fans to train and fight wilder themselves lol

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                  The one thing Hearn has said that negates your point is that the contract for an april 19 fight could be signed with a cancellation clause inserted in case of loss to Fury in December.
                  AJ had a similar contract in place for the Klitschko fight. Granted he only had Molina to get through and not Fury, but Molina troubled Wilder before getting knocked out so at least looked dangerous - but turned out to be a bit of a bum.
                  Him losing and having a clause to get out has nothing to do with him winning and being short changed in the talks locking into contract now for if he wins

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    Hearn said the exact quotes article is here I’m sure someone will dig it up, he said the offer legit he advise aj to take Deal but McCracken didn’t want to give away home field advantage and what they built up in u.k that’s when aj started his I’m not going sell my belt and want to do it for the fans etc etc than few weeks later he telling fans to train and fight wilder themselves lol
                    I'm saying you're talking bull****. Why don't you dig up the quote and prove me wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by sinisterbehavior View Post
                      Hearns just trying to switch the narrative so he can get Joshua's name out there for the masses in the US. He's just doing his job, but he has to know he looks like a fool.

If anything, have Joshua at the event and build it that way. That would sell the fight to everyone especially if Wilder wins in a brutal manner.

Fury is an enigma. Why the hell would Wilder distract himself by getting involved with negotiations before difficult fight.
                      Would love to see Joshua in ring after the wilder/fury fight calling out whoever wins and I’m sure wilder or fury won’t throw a bytch fit about that like Joshua was when wilder wanted to get in ring and confront him to hype up they fight

Comment

Working...
                      X