No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Frustrated: Deontay Wilder's Team Refusing To Meet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Rematch Fury again... why?? Was Ortiz fight not exciting you don’t see him rematching Ortiz. What do you fans really want for your champion?? Can’t you set your sights higher?...... speak and you shall receive...... No, think big and you shall be big
    I believe the rematch is only if wilder loses to Fury. There was probably a similar rematch clause in the Wilder/Ortiz fight in case Wilder lost, which he didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      Why agree to a percentage Parker had when he would have the wbc belt and lineal champ of division along with beating the second biggest fighter in the u.k to go along with that makes zero sense Hearn should just wait until after that fight takes place he will already have the whyte fight signed regardless and negotiate after that give it until late January to try and get wilder/aj signed if not announce the whyte fight
      He's definitely worth more than Parker - and I had already said he'd get more once all the calculations are done. This Lineal business holds no weight with me though as Fury officially retired as publicly as he could have done; technically if a 50-odd year old Lewis decided to have a one-off comeback fight he'd still be the Lineal champ if you can keep Lineal status into retirement.
      I'd agree to leaving negotiations until the day after Fury fight; but with the stipulation that a contract would have to be signed, sealed and published this side of the New Year at the very latest but hopefully done before Xmas.
      The fight date is set in stone for April (13th I think), and both fighter's will need a full uninterrupted training camp to be at the top of their game on fight night -which we fans deserve for an event of this magnitude. That then leaves 2-3 weeks in January plus any left over time in December to do all of the necessary publicity tours before camp starts. Tight for time, but do-able if BOTH sides can be civil with each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        Team wilder just playing games, as far as i was aware finkel isn't training for a fight so there's no reason they can't at least meet. If I was Hearn id pull the plug completely on the fight if team wilder carry on there games. Usyk can be the next superfight, wilder can have his circus fight against fury and then go back to fighting nobodies on pbc for a couple million

wilder's team will not be negotiating terms for a fight in england without first having the chance to strengthen their position by beating fury.

notice how hearn's offer mandates that wilder needs to beat fury? why would that matter if it didn't build the fight and make wilder's position and draw stronger?

wilder's team think they're going to put fury on te highlight reel. looking at fury's last two fights, and looking at his hiatus from boxing and how he got to about 350 lbs, they're probably on to something! this isn't some titanic HW puncher who can roll out of bed and put you to sleep, tyson fury is a very good boxer and you need to be active and at your best to be able to do that at HW! just look at the dude's last two fights!

again, i don't go crazy getting biased or stupid people on bscene to understand things. i'll tell you once, listen or don't i really odn't care.

Comment

• Hearn is just trying to lock in the smallest amount of money for Wilder right now. Hearn knows that if he waits until after the Wilder/Fury fight, then the price is going to skyrocket. Hearn is going to have to wait until December 1st to map out Joshua's future anyways. There is plenty of time to negotiate a fight for April after the Wilder/Fury fight. Make it a hard December 15th deadline to have everything finalized.

Comment

• “We keep requesting these meetings and they don’t want them to take place, which is a bit strange when you’re talking about the biggest fight in world boxing,” Hearn told Sky Sports.

Stop trolling Eddie lol You know good and well the Wilder-Fury fight promotion is going on right now. Why didn't you put in this much effort the first go round or we wouldn't even be at this point. We should be talking about a potential Wilder-AJ rematch not still waiting on the first fight lol So chill out and wait for the dust to settle after the Wilder-Fury showdown besides Whyte isn't going anywhere and you still have Miller in your back pocket for emergency purposes. Just chill and enjoy the Wilder and Fury promo. Get your popcorn ready

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              This is what you claimed Hearn had said:

“McCracken doesn’t want to give up home field advantage, I told aj to take the offer

So where in that article is Hearn saying that he told AJ to accept the offer?

And look at the date .. it's from way back in May. Before Hearn even knew that BT were funding the offer and AJ would have to breach his contract with Sky if he accepted it.

Like I said .. that was the reason why Finkel didn't want to tell Hearn where the money was coming from.
              Reading comprehension is not your strong suit it says McCracken told him no lol now post your bt was putting up money info you keep going on about

Comment

• The Winner of Wilder/Fury will want a GIANT slice of the "pie" in negotiations, makes sense trying to get Deontay to sign at dirt cheap before he evens up the gap.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                  Reading comprehension is not your strong suit it says McCracken told him no lol now post your bt was putting up money info you keep going on about
                  Your original reason for posting that article was to try and prove that Hearn told AJ to accept the offer.

Now you're to deflecting it to McCracken telling him not to!

And it doesn't even say that either!

Comment

Your original reason for posting that article was to try and prove that Hearn told AJ to accept the offer.

It says McCracken said no not give up home field advantage

Comment

Need me post more of article since you didn’t take time check out the link? Or you going keep going on with the bt was fronting money and not provide proof like I did

Comment

Working...
                      X